Goldwell DualSenses Ultra Volume Dry Shampoo uploaded by Bernadette r.Goldwell DualSenses Ultra Volume Dry Shampoo uploaded by Geri Liz L.

BY GOLDWELL

• Refreshes the hair between washes without shampooing or blow drying
Instantly renews volume

• Leaves hair with a natural, cared-for touch and a healthy shine

Buy on Beauty ...
Victoria W.
Minneapolis, MN
Smells wonderful, does the trick and doesn't leave your hair feeling or looking powdery! I've used drug store brands before, and my faith in dry shampoo was almost gone. I thought the product itself was just a dud. Thank goodness for Goldwell!
Sarah H.
Bellingham, MA
This is my favorite dry shampoo I've ever tried! I have dark hair, and as long as I work it into my hair, it doesn't leave a white cast at all! The smell is a little intense at first, but quickly settles into something rather pleasant. Though it's marketed for fine/medium hair, mine is rather thick and I've never had an issue! It definitely extends the time between washes, and with dry hair, that is a life saver! It's reasonably priced as far as professional products go, and I recommend it 100%.
Kim B.
Skaneateles, NY
The smell and feel of this stuff is awesome. For fine hair it's the best and the smell is addicting. I can literally go like 3 extra days..which for fine hair it's great. I've tried other types and they are not as good for fine hair, I would buy and buy again!!!
Katie W.
roswell, ga
Th best dry shampoo I've ever used! Does not leave white residue in your hair and actually does what it's supposed to do. Love this stuff! I can go about 4-5 with no washing but using this stuff! Way better than anything you would buy off the shelf at a drugstore.
Maria B.
Fort Myers, FL
This is the most amazing dry shampoo! It's reasonably priced, smells great, and leaves my hair looking and smelling great. Doesn't leave it greasy at all.
cary a.
Yonkers, NY
Even though it smells strong this helped my hair alot it took away any access oils and gave it some awesome volume!
Ariane K.
BURNETT, WI
Great hair care line, my hair looks and feels amazing after each use. Great price and easy to find anywere
Britt E.
St.John's , NL
My absolute favourite dry shampoo!
It is light but transforms unwashed hair into beautiful and clean feeling hair while providing a great amount of volume, and has a great scent as well.
Thalita M.
One of the best dry shampoos I have tried because it doesn't leave a white residue on my dark hair. I find that it'll last 2-3 more days after using, which is amazing. My one issue with it is the strong smell - it's potent! I would still buy again (if only I could find it!)