Goldwell DualSenses Rich Repair Anti Breakage uploaded by Allison F.

BY GOLDWELL

• Effectively reduces hair breakage up to 88%

• Restores hair’s natural elasticity and suppleness
  • Improves combatability

Megan M.
Favorite product from the goldwell line! If you feel like you hair is dry or damaged, use this!!!! It is amazing for color treated hair as well. Highly recommend this!
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
I have long fine curly hair that is dry. This conditioner is amazing! Worked in many salons and have tried many different shampoos and conditioners. This doesn't weigh the hair down and my hair is soft n smooth and fluffy, without the frizz! Scent is definitely 80's soft floral, not offensive though and does dissipate... I will definitely stay with this product for a long time!!....
Jasmine R.
Maspeth, NY
I have color treated wavy hair I had damaged my hair by bleaching and using a hot tools I was recommended this product by my hairdresser it was a little on the pricey side but it was completely worth it I left my hair stronger shinier and just overall healthier and it smells amazing!!!
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Smells a little weird and there's nothing technically that can "repair" your damaged hair. Helped a little with the dryness though and lathers great:)
Cassie D.
Amazing shampoo and conditioner. Repairs hair while using. Very easy to detangle hair after use. Makes hair soft and smooth
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
I use this along with the Goldwell DualSenses Rich Repair 60 Second Treatment once a week and the Goldwell DualSenses Rich Repair Conditioner 200ml the other washes and have been seeing amazing results! I bleach my hair so it’s dry and brittle, and while using this I’ve been seeing improvement in my hair
Andrea C.
Vancouver
I recently switched from the AG shampoo and conditioner to the Goldwell brand. I am so glad I made the switch. My hair feels softer than ever. It is gentle enough for my colour-treated hair and keeps it moisturized through the blow-dry straightening process. You don't need very much, so a little goes a long way with this. I would definitely recommend. For this size, buying both the conditioner and shampoo, it only cost me $15.
Courtney W.
Perth, WA
Gold well is such a beautiful product and would happily give my clients any of their range ! Price pretty good! A small bit goes along way!
Rich repair is my fav as well as their 60sec repair treatment!
Cecilia P.
Sweden
I was not happy with the product at all, I used it a few times before putting it aside because it did not work for me at all. Feel like I wasted my money on this product along with shampoo
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
I have used Goldwell years ago and ever since then my hair never looked so healthy! It not only cleans the hair but also leaves my hair shiny, soft and a bit of volume.