Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn R.Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Brianne H.

BY GOLDWELL

• Reduces color fading to a minimum

• I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyone used ...4 Answers
Brittany S.
Fort Erie, ON
The bottle is a refreshing shade of white, the pink label makes it easy to tell it's a part of the color collection. The scent is strangely floral and fresh combination.  Great for oily scalp! If your scalp is relatively dry, I highly suggest shampooing your hair every other day or every 3 days. It definitely reduces all the frizzy hair on the top of your head for a more put together look.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
I use both the Goldwell Extra Rich Colour Shampoo and Conditioner as part of my daily hair care ritual. It leaves my hair squeaky clean - with no build up or residue after continued use. Always available at my local salon. Quite reasonably priced as well for a salon product.
Jennifer B.
Kenilworth, NJ
I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyone used and purchased this product? If so, where can I buy it and let me know if you like it / it works.