Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn R.Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Brianne H.

BY GOLDWELL

• Reduces color fading to a minimum

• I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyone used ...4 Answers
Kaytlyn H.
Harrisburg, PA
I color my hair every two months. And I mean COLOR. Bleach and go with colors like purple, blue, green, etc. All of the rainbow has been in my hair. I attribute the fact that my color stays so long to this shampoo. No matter what brand I use to color my hair, this shampoo makes sure that it stays. Definitely doesn't strip out color. And smells amazing. Definitely a must have if you are a color crazy gal like myself.
PJ C.
This is a nice shampoo. It has a good smell and consistency. It was recommended to me by the stylist at my salon, so that's where i got it and it was a little pricey for me. It works well with my colored hair though and the color is lasting pretty well.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I love this shampoo. I use this shampoo, the conditioner, and the conditioning spray. Anytime I get my hair done, the stylist always talks about how healthy my hair is. The shampoo smells great and gets my hair clean. I really like it, and I would recommend it to anyone with color treated hair.
Nina H.
Roy, UT
I use the pink version of this shampoo & conditioner and it's fantastic. My stylist recommended it after I got highlights and the texture of my hair has really improved, it's very silky. The shampoo/conditioner smells like pink grapefruit and a little goes a long way.
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
I have a black to violet color melt in my hair and I use this shampoo and conditioner set and I love it! I don't see purple come out in the water and this stuff leaves my hair feeling amazing!
ashley m.
Independence, KY
My favorite shampoo! smells really good, is grwat for color treated hair, and makes hair manageable!
Leah P.
Girard, GA
I use this shampoo to help extend the life of my color treated hair. My hair feels soft after I use it. I also recommend the conditioner by Goldwell.
Carlee C.
This smells terrible! I have bought this one on accident before, and I can not stand the smell. The product does just as great of a job as the rest of this line, but the smell is terrible.
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
This product has to be the best smelling, best color keeper and overall nicest texture for my hair. Even though it is expensive it is worth every penny!
Ashlyn G.
Greensboro, NC
My hair feels really soft and smooth with this shampoo. I bought it after recently dying my hair red and Ulta was having a buy 2, get 1 free sale. I would say it is definitely worth the price and hopefully keeps my color lasting longer!
Jennifer B.
Kenilworth, NJ
I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyone used and purchased this product? If so, where can I buy it and let me know if you like it / it works.