Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn R.Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Brianne H.

BY GOLDWELL

• Reduces color fading to a minimum

• I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyo...4 Answers
Angelica Yamilet J.
Diamond bar , CA
My cousin raved about this product she dyes her hair a lot and so she uses this lot and she tells me she uses it one a week and that it has a nice smell to it and she recommended it to me and I'm looking on forward to buying it
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I love this shampoo! I love the way it smells, and hair stylists always tell me how healthy my hair is. I buy it at ulta a few times a year when they have them on sales for $15 for the large size!
Valerie P.
Harwinton, CT
Excellent product for color treated hair, has a really nice berry fruity scent to it but nothing too over powering, works well with the goldwell color treated conditioner! Goldwell is an amazing company! Highly recommend
PJ C.
This is a nice shampoo. It has a good smell and consistency. It was recommended to me by the stylist at my salon, so that's where i got it and it was a little pricey for me. It works well with my colored hair though and the color is lasting pretty well.
Nina H.
Roy, UT
I use the pink version of this shampoo & conditioner and it's fantastic. My stylist recommended it after I got highlights and the texture of my hair has really improved, it's very silky. The shampoo/conditioner smells like pink grapefruit and a little goes a long way.
Jimmy W.
Danville, KY
If not for the sulfates I would rate 5stars. The smell alone is worth purchasing over and over! I love the shine it gives and usually don't use conditioner with.
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
This product has to be the best smelling, best color keeper and overall nicest texture for my hair. Even though it is expensive it is worth every penny!
Leah P.
Girard, GA
I use this shampoo to help extend the life of my color treated hair. My hair feels soft after I use it. I also recommend the conditioner by Goldwell.
Marla G.
I love this on my hair. I color my hair a lot because I like to switch things up and this make the color stay vibrant and last longer
Karolin G.
Love this product! I was introduced to it at my hair salon and I am loyal as it keeps my. Okie from fading!
Jennifer B.
Kenilworth, NJ
I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyone used and purchased this product? If so, where can I buy it and let me know if you like it / it works.