BeautyHairHair ProductsGoldwell
DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo

Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo

by Goldwell

• Reduces color fading to a minimum

Has anyone used this before? My hairdresser recommended it but I wanted to know how people have felt after using it. Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo and Goldwell Dualsenses Color Extra Rich Conditioner and Moroccanoil Blonde Perfecting Purple Shampoo
For those of you who have your hair coloured with Elumen, what are some products that you recommend using to keep it looking healthy and bright? My hair holds the colour super well and it doesn’t fade very quickly as I only wash my hair every 3 days. I don’t use heat too often but my hair gets very dry and brittle. I know that some products are better than others when it comes to this type of colour. For shampoo and conditioner I currently use Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo which the salon recommended but if you guys have any other products I could try, please let me know!
I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyone used and purchased this product? If so, where can I buy it and let me know if you like it / it works.
Start your review of Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Hayley B.
It’s a great shampoo. If you have blond or coloured hair, it really keeps the colour rich! The purple shampoo by goldwell is good as well, and lathers really well
Renee G.
Grand Island, NY
Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Renee G.
This shampoo was a good shampoo - it kept the color very well which is hard with costume colors
Karolin G.
Love this product! I was introduced to it at my hair salon and I am loyal as it keeps my. Okie from fading!
Kaytlyn W.
HARRISBURG, PA
I color my hair every two months. And I mean COLOR. Bleach and go with colors like purple, blue, green, etc. All of the rainbow has been in my hair. I attribute the fact that my color stays so long to this shampoo. No matter what brand I use to color my hair, this shampoo makes sure that it stays. Definitely doesn't strip out color. And smells amazing. Definitely a must have if you are a color crazy gal like myself.
Ashlyn G.
Greensboro, NC
My hair feels really soft and smooth with this shampoo. I bought it after recently dying my hair red and Ulta was having a buy 2, get 1 free sale. I would say it is definitely worth the price and hopefully keeps my color lasting longer!
Autumn W.
Pittsburgh, PA
When youve had your hair every color under the sun, you find you have to not only keep up with the color, but the health of your hair. This shampoo saved my color and my hairs health. I would always recommend and i still do!
Brianne H.
Chelmsford, MA
This is by far, the BEST shampoo for color treated hair - especially red tones! I have a vibrant red-auburn color, that usually will start fading after about 3 weeks with the usual color treated shampoos - with this one, I didn't see my hair really starting to fade until 5 weeks in! This is huge!!! Especially considering that professional hair color treatments are pricey! I would highly recommend this shampoo AND the conditioner to anyone who wants to keep those red color longer! They have it on Amazon for the really big bottle set for $35 which is a great deal!
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
I have a black to violet color melt in my hair and I use this shampoo and conditioner set and I love it! I don't see purple come out in the water and this stuff leaves my hair feeling amazing!
Phyllis K.
Boston
Love this stuff. I really like the scent. Its not too have or light for my hair. My hair does really well with this product line.
Ashley A.
Airdrie, Lanarkshire
I absolutely love goldwell there products are little expensive but supper rich too you only need small amount of this shampoo and really does what it’s says
Ask a question to the Influenster community...