Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn R.Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Brianne H.

BY GOLDWELL

• Reduces color fading to a minimum

• I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyone used ...4 Answers
Kerynn L.
Rochester, NY
I love this shampoo. It lasts forever and I do believe it makes my color pop and lasts longer.i do wish it would lather a bit better because I always feel like I need more.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
I use this shampoo to help extend the life of my color treated hair. My hair feels soft after I use it. I also recommend the conditioner by Goldwell.
PJ C.
This is a nice shampoo. It has a good smell and consistency. It was recommended to me by the stylist at my salon, so that's where i got it and it was a little pricey for me. It works well with my colored hair though and the color is lasting pretty well.
Nina H.
Roy, UT
I use the pink version of this shampoo & conditioner and it's fantastic. My stylist recommended it after I got highlights and the texture of my hair has really improved, it's very silky. The shampoo/conditioner smells like pink grapefruit and a little goes a long way.
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
I have a black to violet color melt in my hair and I use this shampoo and conditioner set and I love it! I don't see purple come out in the water and this stuff leaves my hair feeling amazing!
ashley m.
Independence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite shampoo! smells really good, is grwat for color treated hair, and makes hair manageable!
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. I use this shampoo, the conditioner, and the conditioning spray. Anytime I get my hair done, the stylist always talks about how healthy my hair is. The shampoo smells great and gets my hair clean. I really like it, and I would recommend it to anyone with color treated hair.
Brianne H.
Chelmsford, MA
This is by far, the BEST shampoo for color treated hair - especially red tones! I have a vibrant red-auburn color, that usually will start fading after about 3 weeks with the usual color treated shampoos - with this one, I didn't see my hair really starting to fade until 5 weeks in! This is huge!!! Especially considering that professional hair color treatments are pricey! I would highly recommend this shampoo AND the conditioner to anyone who wants to keep those red color longer! They have it on Amazon for the really big bottle set for $35 which is a great deal!
Kaytlyn H.
Harrisburg, PA
I color my hair every two months. And I mean COLOR. Bleach and go with colors like purple, blue, green, etc. All of the rainbow has been in my hair. I attribute the fact that my color stays so long to this shampoo. No matter what brand I use to color my hair, this shampoo makes sure that it stays. Definitely doesn't strip out color. And smells amazing. Definitely a must have if you are a color crazy gal like myself.
Anne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is a must have esp. For color treated hair. I would highly recommend this product.
Jennifer B.
Kenilworth, NJ
I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyone used and purchased this product? If so, where can I buy it and let me know if you like it / it works.