Hair CareHair ProductsShampooGoldwell
DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo

Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo

by Goldwell

• Reduces color fading to a minimum

For those of you who have your hair coloured with Elumen, what are some products that you recommend using to keep it looking healthy and bright? My hair holds the colour super well and it doesn’t fade very quickly as I only wash my hair every 3 days. I don’t use heat too often but my hair gets very dry and brittle. I know that some products are better than others when it comes to this type of colour. For shampoo and conditioner I currently use Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo which the salon recommended but if you guys have any other products I could try, please let me know!
I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyone used and purchased this product? If so, where can I buy it and let me know if you like it / it works.
Start your review of Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Renee G.
Grand Island, NY
Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Renee G.
This shampoo was a good shampoo - it kept the color very well which is hard with costume colors
Karolin G.
Love this product! I was introduced to it at my hair salon and I am loyal as it keeps my. Okie from fading!
Kaytlyn W.
HARRISBURG, PA
I color my hair every two months. And I mean COLOR. Bleach and go with colors like purple, blue, green, etc. All of the rainbow has been in my hair. I attribute the fact that my color stays so long to this shampoo. No matter what brand I use to color my hair, this shampoo makes sure that it stays. Definitely doesn't strip out color. And smells amazing. Definitely a must have if you are a color crazy gal like myself.
Ashlyn G.
Greensboro, NC
My hair feels really soft and smooth with this shampoo. I bought it after recently dying my hair red and Ulta was having a buy 2, get 1 free sale. I would say it is definitely worth the price and hopefully keeps my color lasting longer!
Autumn W.
Pittsburgh, PA
When youve had your hair every color under the sun, you find you have to not only keep up with the color, but the health of your hair. This shampoo saved my color and my hairs health. I would always recommend and i still do!
Brianne H.
Chelmsford, MA
This is by far, the BEST shampoo for color treated hair - especially red tones! I have a vibrant red-auburn color, that usually will start fading after about 3 weeks with the usual color treated shampoos - with this one, I didn't see my hair really starting to fade until 5 weeks in! This is huge!!! Especially considering that professional hair color treatments are pricey! I would highly recommend this shampoo AND the conditioner to anyone who wants to keep those red color longer! They have it on Amazon for the really big bottle set for $35 which is a great deal!
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
I have a black to violet color melt in my hair and I use this shampoo and conditioner set and I love it! I don't see purple come out in the water and this stuff leaves my hair feeling amazing!
DARCY O.
Harrington Pk, NJ
I have been dyeing my hair for almost 8 years now and this had to be one of my favorite products! I use it every time I wash my hair and have maintained beautiful color and receive compliments often! I am always recommending this product to friends.
Marisa M.
Williamsport, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
It smells like candy, leaves my hair super shiny and definitely extends the life of colored hair. A little pricy but it’s absolutely worth it
Carlee C.
This smells terrible! I have bought this one on accident before, and I can not stand the smell. The product does just as great of a job as the rest of this line, but the smell is terrible.