Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn R.Goldwell DualSenses Color Extra Rich Fade Stop Shampoo uploaded by Brianne H.

BY GOLDWELL

• Reduces color fading to a minimum

• I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyone used an...4 Answers
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. I use this shampoo, the conditioner, and the conditioning spray. Anytime I get my hair done, the stylist always talks about how healthy my hair is. The shampoo smells great and gets my hair clean. I really like it, and I would recommend it to anyone with color treated hair.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product keeps Color looking rich and vibrant. Provides a great lather without pulling Color out. It also gives Hair a great shine and has a great scent. The only thing is, I notice my hair looks a little greasier than normal after a day or two of washing.
Angelica Yamilet J.
Angelica Yamilet J.
Diamond bar , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cousin raved about this product she dyes her hair a lot and so she uses this lot and she tells me she uses it one a week and that it has a nice smell to it and she recommended it to me and I'm looking on forward to buying it
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Bridgeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When youve had your hair every color under the sun, you find you have to not only keep up with the color, but the health of your hair. This shampoo saved my color and my hairs health. I would always recommend and i still do!
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Harwinton, CT
Excellent product for color treated hair, has a really nice berry fruity scent to it but nothing too over powering, works well with the goldwell color treated conditioner! Goldwell is an amazing company! Highly recommend
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! I love the way it smells, and hair stylists always tell me how healthy my hair is. I buy it at ulta a few times a year when they have them on sales for $15 for the large size!
Jimmy W.
Jimmy W.
Danville, KY
If not for the sulfates I would rate 5stars. The smell alone is worth purchasing over and over! I love the shine it gives and usually don't use conditioner with.
Marla G.
Marla G.
I love this on my hair. I color my hair a lot because I like to switch things up and this make the color stay vibrant and last longer
Anne B.
Anne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is a must have esp. For color treated hair. I would highly recommend this product.
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Chelmsford, MA
This is by far, the BEST shampoo for color treated hair - especially red tones! I have a vibrant red-auburn color, that usually will start fading after about 3 weeks with the usual color treated shampoos - with this one, I didn't see my hair really starting to fade until 5 weeks in! This is huge!!! Especially considering that professional hair color treatments are pricey! I would highly recommend this shampoo AND the conditioner to anyone who wants to keep those red color longer! They have it on Amazon for the really big bottle set for $35 which is a great deal!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Kenilworth, NJ
I saw this shampoo and conditioner at the salon. Has anyone used and purchased this product? If so, where can I buy it and let me know if you like it / it works.