Goldwell Dualsenses Color Extra Rich Detangling Conditioner for Unisex uploaded by Melissa S.

BY GOLDWELL

A detangling & color preserving conditioner Developed with an innovative Fade Stop Formula & Color Chroma Complex Rich in Pomegranate Essence to reduce color fading Boosts color brilliance & delivers optimal moisture Hair appears softer, smoother & more manageable Perfect for normal to fine, color-treated hair see more...

Review (1)
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I am in love with this conditioner! I made the mistake we as women know we probably shouldn't I bleached my hair at Home! Of course it turned out a mess! My "plan" was to bleach then go purple what happened was I gave myself a lovely chicken yellow bad very bad so I did what I should have done and called the salon now I have my beautiful purple hair but it felt like a damaged mess and was super tangled . I had used this brands shampoo in the past but this was my first use of any of the conditioners. I was not disappointed! My hair is soft, shiny and it really does take out any tangles! I've had n9ne egixh for me is major!! I can brush my hair and I'm not pulling it out or hurting myself! Also the color is just as vibrant as the day I got it done. No fading or color changing! It also smells amazing! Go to the salon or beauty supply store and get this now your hair will thank you it's just a fantastic well made conditioner!

Amazon