Goldwell Dualsenses Color Extra Rich Conditioner uploaded by Melissa S.Goldwell Dualsenses Color Extra Rich Conditioner uploaded by Melissa S.

BY GOLDWELL

For normal to thick hair,Goldwell Dual Senses Color Extra Rich - Conditioner provides intensive color-maintainance for the daily improvement of combing. Instantly feel and see colour brilliance and extra care for demanding colour-treated hair through the Brilliance System with Pomegranate Extract & UV Filter combined with the Instant Microfluid Technology. Gently cleanses and cares for hair while maintaining the colour for visibly more brilliance and a smooth, well nourished hair feeling. see more...

Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
So I did the thing is as women know we probably shouldn't I bleached my own hair and yes it turned into a hair horror story or what I lovingly called chicken yellow so I did what I should have done and called the salon now I have the beautiful purple mermaid hair I was going for. I have used this brand before and it never disappoints! It does it job my color hasn't moved, faded it looks the same as it did the day I got it done! My hair is super soft, shiny and I know it's from using this because when I had the chicken color it was the opposite! This also smells yummy.! I'm telling you whatever your hair type or need go to the salon or beauty supply store and get this it's magic!
Michelle P.
Merrimack, NH
I have color treated hair and I've been using this for years. I love how soft it makes my hair. It smells fantastic! I've heavily bleached my hair in the past and this makes it feel soft and silky.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
I use this along with the Goldwell shampoo. Together they help my hair feel soft and prolong the life of my color treated hair.

back