Goldwell Dual Senses Rich Repair Shampoo for Dry uploaded by Allison F.

BY GOLDWELL

Healthy Shine and Silky Smoothness Instantly feel and see a nourishing care and repair effect for dry, damaged or stressed hair through the Repair system with Pashmina Silk Proteins combined with the Instant Microfluid Technology.  Cleanses and cares for hair for visibly enhanced healthy shine and a smooth, silky hair feeling. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kao Professional Salon Services and are not a licensed retailer of Kao Professional Salon Services.  Kao Professional Salon Services guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing see more...

J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
This is my everyday shampoo and conditioner, makes my hair strong and look amazing! I even get compliments from my hairdresser on how strong and healthy my hair looks!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I feel pretty neutral on this. I don't really notice a difference. I got this from the beauty school after it was recommended to me. It just didn't do anything for me at least that I notice.
Brittany C.
Wilmington, NC
I love love loveeeee this shampoo. It has completely restored my hair and has given it so much hydration.
Andrea C.
Vancouver
I use this along with the conditioner and it works great. My hair is soft and moisturized. You don't need very much to get a good lather. It is gentle enough for my colour-treated hair. I would definitely recommend this brand!
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
I was introduced to Goldwell from a stylist friend years ago and ever since then my hair never looked so healthy! It not only cleans the hair but also leaves my hair shiny and a bit of volume.
Alysha M.
One of my favourite shampoos! Leaves your hair so soft and light feeling. Hard to find tho I get mine at cosmo prof . Salon feel and scent .
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX
I am wanting to try a new shampoo and conditioner. What makes this stand out at opposed to other salon brands?