Hair CareHair ProductsShampooGoldwell
Dual Senses Rich Repair Shampoo for Dry

Goldwell Dual Senses Rich Repair Shampoo for Dry

by Goldwell

Healthy Shine and Silky Smoothness Instantly feel and see a nourishing care and repair effect for dry, damaged or stressed hair through the Repair system with Pashmina Silk Proteins combined with the Instant Microfluid Technology.  Cleanses and cares for hair for visibly enhanced healthy shine and a smooth, silky hair feeling. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kao Professional Salon Services and are not a licensed retailer of Kao Professional Salon Services.  Kao Professional Salon Services guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing

I am wanting to try a new shampoo and conditioner. What makes this stand out at opposed to other salon brands?
Start your review of Goldwell Dual Senses Rich Repair Shampoo for Dry!
Heather F.
Plymouth, MA
Absolutely worth every single penny! I love this product and highly reccomend it. You can buy something cheaper, but it will not be as good as thus stuff. It helps your hair feel better after any chemical service and it won't fade your color. I buy this shampoo at cosmoprof, so I get it a tad cheaper. But, its around 15 or 16 for any unlicensed person.
Alysha M.
One of my favourite shampoos! Leaves your hair so soft and light feeling. Hard to find tho I get mine at cosmo prof . Salon feel and scent .
Claire W.
Prestonpans, East Lothian
1,346 reviews
I love love love this rich repair shampoo. My hair is so damaged and as soon as I use this I feel the difference straight away. My hair feels amazing so soft and added moisture back into my hair. Well worth the money for a big massive bottle that lasts a long time.
J.D. B.
Irwin, PA
This is my everyday shampoo and conditioner, makes my hair strong and look amazing! I even get compliments from my hairdresser on how strong and healthy my hair looks!
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
I was introduced to Goldwell from a stylist friend years ago and ever since then my hair never looked so healthy! It not only cleans the hair but also leaves my hair shiny and a bit of volume.
Kass L.
Love this shampoo. Smells great, lathers well. It’s just slightly pricey compared to other brands.
Julia D.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love the rich repair when I feel my hair is dryer than usual. I’ll switch between this and the blonde shampoo regularly. It smells super good too, not as good as the purple shampoo but still nice. My solid second fave
Megan M.
Greene, NY
Love this product. Helps hold the color in my hair, and foams well so I feel that I get a good clean. Only have to use once where others I have to rinse and repeat.
Kim K.
I go back and forth between this and blondes and highlights by goldwell. When my hair is feeling extra knotted and unmanageable I switch back to this one. The scent is subtle and nice, I am scent sensitive and this doesn't bother me at all. Would always recommend goldwell
Carli A.
Boston, MA
Rich repair is a great line for anyone with coarse hair lacking moisture. It’s ultra concentrated and a little bit along way.