BY GOLDWELL

Dual Senses Curly Twist Moisturizing Shampoo (For Wavy or Curly Hair) see more...

Danica J.
I've just finished my entire bottle of this shampoo, and I liked the results. It has a nice detangling effect when you suds up, and seems to keep my hair hydrated and soft. Curls did look good, but I am only using the shampoo so I'm not sure how much was the shampoo itself or other stuff. The smell is nice, fresh and not too sharp or sweet.
Lizzy F.
Woodhull, NY
I don’t have curly hair myself but sometimes I get curly hair to wash. I think this stuff really works; it really cleans curly girls hair and makes it look super good. It detangles too, of course with your help, but it works.
Miranda B.
Great line for curly hair. I love this product for clients who like to emphasize their natural curls. It gently moisturizes curls and tames frizz, leaving hair shiny and bouncing