BeautyHairHair ProductsGoldwell
Dual Senses Color Lock Serum (For Normal to Fine Color-Treated Hair) 12x18ml/06oz

by Goldwell

An effective color retaining leave-in serum -Contains unique Fade Stop Formula Complex that strengthens hair color molecules -Blended with innovative ColourChroma Complex featuring color protective pomegranate essence -Infused with Raspberry Seed Oil to regenerate & re-build hair structure -Minimizes color fading to a minimum & provides weightless care -Hair appears revived & healthier looking with brilliant color -Ideal for normal to fine color-treated hair Product Line: Goldwell - Dual Senses Product Size: 12x18ml/0.6oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goldwell Dual Senses Color Lock Serum (For Normal to Fine Color-Treated Hair) 12x18ml/0.6oz!
Stevie A.
Carlsbad, CA
These were my savior when I was going Blonde 2 years ago, every single time I bleached I used one of these bad boys. I'd put it in directly after I rinsed out my toner. You just dump the whole tube all over your hair and let it sit. You'll be amazed by the results.
dana C.
Aberdeen, NC
Goldwell will never let me down on products. I am a hair stylist and love to share all of goldwell a products with my clients. I will already recommend. They are such a good company. They are filled with products that just work so well.
Kayla F.
Ottawa, ON
Really great product for softening and strengthening my hair as well as protecting it from brassiness. Only dislike is the smell is kind of chemically. Not nice for going out right after as others can definitely tell. Would recommend for the hair benefits though!
catastophee
The color lock really does what it says , LOCKS in the color and I love the smell of it ! So amazing! Would definitely recommend to people who want their color to last!

Looking for your answer?