BY GOLDWELL

Ultra-Shine Demi-permanent Hair Color Without Ammonia. For professional use only Please Note: This is a salon package and requires the correct dispensary tools ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with KPSS, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of KPSS, Inc.  KPSS, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a KPSS, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Lindsey L.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Light Brown 5N more...
Goldwell is my favorite color line. As a cosmetologist in training, this is what i always use on my clients. Not only does it give beautiful color, it also conditions your hair to give it shine.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
Been using goldwell colorance demi color for a few months now. I've been really satisfied with it. Be careful not to let it sit in your hair for any longer than is recommended though, I let it sit in my hair for about 35 min and found that I had quite a bit of hair build up in my shower hair catcher. Now I set my timer for 5 min before the required time so I can BE in the shower washing it out on time! But it works great for covering gray hair. I've used the 5NN and 6NN and both are nice. I've had more complements on the 6NN, after using the 5NN for the previous coloring. Seems like the mix makes things look more natural - which is what I'm going for. I think I'll try using half a tube of 6NN and half a tube of 5NN next time and see what happens, if I get a bit of a mix in my hair that way
Karrie W.
Green Bay, WI
Not only do I love the delivery system of Goldwell product line but their colors are so deep and rich even after a handful of washes you still look fresh out of the salon. The best part is Goldwell's Colorance line has great grey coverage without being permanent, it really is the best of both worlds!
Kayla H.
Not bad for a VERY temporary color job. The reds don't hold very long and fade fairly quickly. I know that reds are really tough colors to hold in the hair and fade pretty fast, but they shouldn't fade this quick.
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
This is the line i used in beauty school & personally i love it. they have a beautiful array of colors. but i LOVE their toners for blondes. nothing but beautiful outcomes.
Casey S.
Goldwell is the color they use at some beauty schools, I think the color is darker than the bottle will say. It's not an accurate formula
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
Best demi on the market! Great grey coverage and wonderful low lights! also Goldwell has the best package / usage design as well!
Shayna M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is the color line I used in beauty school and still use it as my fall back when I need to. Easy to mix and understand ratios!
Elizabeth G.
Color that looks great and lasts! It stays on for more then the recommended washes and doesn't dry out or Damaget your hair!
Anna S.
Lindenhurst, NY
I am a hair dresser and this is one of my favorite brands/dyes and has great grey coverage!

Kohl's