BY GOLDWELL

Buy Goldwell Hair Color Semi-Permanent - Goldwell Colorance Color Plus Hair Color Coloration Fashion + (Tube): A color enhancer to be used only as an additive to Colorance Acid Color for improved grey blending, intensity and durability For professional use only Details provided by Goldwell see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY
Goldwell is the ONLY hair color that doesn't kill my hair. I used others in the past and this one is amazing. It smells great and the color lasts a long time. I have very fine dark hair and this always made it look healthy, fresh and most importantly did very minimal damage to my hair. Ask your salon if they carry Goldwell and pick up a shampoo, conditioner and conditioning treatment of you can.
Lana S.
The woodlands , TX
Gold well was the main color line at the salon I worked at! It has great color and pigment, covers the hair easily and completely, and has amazing results! The color comes out true to what you wanted, lasts 6-8 weeks before needing a refresh, and left everyone feeling stoked about their color. Definitely recommend
Lizette E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Highly recommend if you have not tried this product or line do so its a life saver. Leaves hair looking flawless lasts longer than any other hair dye . Well worth the money !
Jennifer D.
Clovis, NM
I love trying hair colors out and this one is one of my favorites! It takes the hassle out if the process and looks like a dream when you are finished!
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
My go to to keep my hair shiny and flawless. Would repurchase again. I have naturally curly hair that has been color treated and this works wonders
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Enjoy this product , i use when I want to dye my hair myself . Only thing is I always get messy
Kathy N.
Fortuna, CA
Nice saturation excellent coverage nice clean product leaves hair feeling amazing love this
Kenya M.
Groton, NY
LOVE Goldwell! It's a salon product, but if you find a salon in your area that uses Goldwell as their color line, I promise you won't regret trying them out. I have tried other hair colors and had reactions, even the ones they say have nothing in them to give me a reaction, Goldwell didn't cause me to have a reaction!
Harvey D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product because it isn't to expensive and I love the results. I use it on my hair and it's so easy to use.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
This is another salon colorline that I highly recommend, being a professional myself.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product only for hairdressers?