BY GOLDWELL

Goldwell Made In Germany Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Goldwell and are not a licensed retailer of Goldwell. Goldwell guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Goldwell product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective see more...

Rebecca R.
Sidney, NY
I adore the Goldwell hair coloring products. I strayed once to go to a Paul Mitchell salon...never again!! Goldwell color leaves my hair healthy and shiny with gorgeous color that lasts. I won't waste my time with anything else!
Chideraa M.
THIS IS SO HANDY!
Okay I tried dyeing my hair once in high school and it was a complete mess because I was eyeballing the measurements (stupid I know).
Then my aunt who is in beauty school did it for me and they gave her this little tool and man did I look #hot #af . I was so happy I bought one myself to help my friend dye her hair.
It's great omg buy it
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
These are a great professional tool for mixing goldwell color. Much faster than messing with a scale in my opinion. My biggest issue is they can be a pain to clean, but working with goldwell for many years I've become a pro at cleaning their cylinders, bottles and bowls.
Nikki P.
I have used this measuring tool when I was in Cosmetology school. Love how easy it was to get the right amount of product without wasting. But the only bad thing about this was it was a little hard to clean.
Ashley G.
Tucson, AZ
Used this all the time in beauty school! Very easy to understand and to use. You get very precise measurements! KEEP IT CLEAN!!! If you leave color in the Cylinder too long it will begin to process and stain it once it's stained it's super hard to read!
Kimberly D.
Bloomingdale, IL
Use this for every hair color. Super easy to follow and eliminates and formula mistakes. It's the only way you can use the cylinder Goldwell color which is a better value than the tubes
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a wonderful tool to use when measuring out the right amount of hair color when doing a clients hair. I used these all the time in school and I loved them!
Anna F.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is an easy way to measure out the color and the developer. The only problem with it is cleaning it but if you a baby bottle cleaner it makes a lot easier to clean.
Rachel H.