BY GOLDTOE #56 in Clothing

Amy B.
Millington, MD
A really nice shirt. Super soft and comfy. This is a heather grey shade. Very pretty for fall. Unisex tee, since it's not quite pink but not really grey. Perfect for work or lounging around on the weekend.
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Cheap and fit my husband really well. They wash well too. I don't put them in the dyer otherwise they roll at the hems
Michelle L.
This t shirt is very comfortable to wear around the house and they offer a lot of colors. I would recommend
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Maricela L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this type of T-shirts since my husband is very casual and likes to wear shirts and this is one of them which is.super comfortable and cute I will continue to acquire definitely.
Grecia Fernanda V.
Altamira, Tamaulipas
CONSIDERO QUE ESTA PLAYERA ES SUPER COMODA Y SUPER CASUAL... PARA USARLA EN EL DIA A DIA.. A DEMAS EL COLOR ES BONITO
Aisha S.
kaifan
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Didn't try it yet .... about to get it ... but the online reviews looks good .. so ya ... with nice packaging ..
Macy R.
St, NL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is so comfortable to wear around the house! It's affordable and it washes great and don't shrink