BY GOLDTH

A natural plant fiber skincare sponge for bath and skincare massage; for a vibrant healthy looking complexion. see more...

STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
I was not really a fan of this product; maybe if you could put your hands inside of the loofah to wash it would be better. I used it for a short time and it lasted, but it’s not for me.
Rose L.
I no longer use anything else, nor does my family. We are hoping to start growing our own. We added a price of yarn in our favorite colors to identify each other's. These work like nothing else and dry quickly. It exfoliates without scratching. And this doesn't smell like those fabric ones. We are never using anything else!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I was such a fan of these loofah sponges, I decided to grow my own! The sponge grows easily as a vine plant. You let it dry then peel it & shake out the seeds. This sponge scrubs my skin gently but feels like a mini massage. I like that t exfoliates as well as cleanses with a soap product applied.
Ana Q.
Carmel, IN
I love this loofah! I use it all the time and it keeps my body from being all flaky during the winter. It helps me exfoliate and keep those flakes at bay.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Inexpensive sponge that is very good for scrubbing your feet and legs . I also sometimes use it to exfoliate before sun tanning