Gold's Gym

by Gold's Gym

#4 in Gyms

How often do they have deals on their memberships?
What’s your fave thing to eat before or after gym?
Did someone went to the gym already ?💪🏻🏋🏻‍♀️ Gold's Gym
Start your review of Gold's Gym !
How would you rate this product?
Richmond
They are always easy to find and typically have the cheapest memberships without getting too much money from the annual fees. But because they are privately owned you don’t get a universal membership that easily.
No Special Diet / Medium
Pawtucket, RI
I pay the same that I paid at Gold’s Gym at LA Fitness and I get way more benefits. I’m glad I switched over because the owner of the Gold’s gym I went to never kept up with the machines. They would always be in repair mode and it would take months for them to finally fix it up. If there’s something broken at LA Fitness, it’s fixed within two weeks.
No Special Diet / Heavy
Cedar Park, TX
Decent classes and gym equipment. However I think the prices are a little high. And they have a lot of hidden fees. I also didn’t like the limited childcare hours. It was always full and they seemed to get my out of my classes to tend to my kids for the smallest things so it made me not want to go because I couldn’t finish a class.
Organic / Light
Culver City, CA
I used to go to the Golds Gym in Culver City and it wasn’t the best experience. The gym is small and there aren’t very many options. There is only one squatting rack which makes it almost impossible to get any squat sets in. On top of that the staff is not very helpful. Definitely would look for a different gym if you’re trying to get into shape.
Mead, CO
Gold’s Gym was an interesting experience. I think the best part of my trial run there was the amenities they offer. I went 5 times in the week. Their gym is nice and has a lot of great equipment. However there is no pool or steam room, which was disappointing. The atmosphere is also not the most welcoming. I didn’t feel like I wanted to be there.
No Special Diet / Light
Post Falls , ID
The Gold’s gym where I love is impeccable! I work with a personal trainer 3X a week, and the gym is always so clean! Seriously, not every Gold’s gym is nice. But the one in Clarksville is! Everyone is there for the same reason; fitness. I never feel judged. I never feel awkward. I Love going to the gym with my husband, and I love the environment.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free / Heavy
I like this gym just fine. It has what you need to do whichever workout you please. We prefer the military gyms obviously because they are usually closer to home and no monthly membership fee is required which is great. After all why would you charge someone to get to a healthier place in life?
No Special Diet / Light
petaluma, ca
I was a member many years ago and I still go with friends. It’s not my favorite gym. Golds is a small Gym, it’s hard to get the equipment you want, you always have to wait, they don’t have a lot to offer compared to other gyms. There is a lot of muscle in this gym and it can be intimidating. The cost is also higher than other gyms. It’s clean.
No Special Diet / Heavy
Canyon Cntry, CA
Omg I went to visit the gold gym in Valencia CA, man this gym was soo fancy, they had this tv room, steam room. Everything was great about this gym. Sadly this gym was too far from my place so I don’t enrolled. It’s always cheaper than la Fitness
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free / Heavy
Brownsville, TX
Gold's Gym is where I start my day and there's always friendly face at reception to greet me with a smile.  I love included amenities like the Kid's Area where the attendants are great and they take the time to learn every child's name!  The equipment is also up-kept and plenty of multiples of the same weights and machines.  I definitely would recommend this gym to anyone with young children, or not! Athlete or beginner, there's something for everyone here.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...