BY GOLD'S

Shed excess water and slim your waist down fast with this easy-to-use Gold's Gym Waist Trimmer Belt. Feel the burn as the soft rubber foam material heats up your mid section, helping you shed those last few pounds and giving you that lean, chiseled look you desire. When you combine this waist reduction belt with the regular exercises, you can witness excellent and quick results. Apart from reducing belly fat, this product can also temporarily give the appearance of tight abs. This waist slimming belt is also slim enough to use in public and small enough to carry around on the go. You can either wear them above your clothing or wear them directly on the skin depending on your convenience. You can even wear them while doing your regular activities such as watching TV or doing household chores. Remember this product can only make you lose belly fat and cannot tone your abdominal muscles permanently. see more...

Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
I bought the 8" wide version of this waist trimmer, and it has done wonders for me. I purchased it just a week ago and have loved it so far. The first day I got it, I went to workout and do stairs a jog, and I could not believe how much sweat I had from wearing this, and I hardly ever sweat. It is very comfortable as well. I have worn it all day for the past 4 days and it has worked great. I'm definitely hoping to see some results from this here soon!
roxxy s.
long beach
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love my waist trimmer. I love the brand Gold's Gym it's not cheap long-lasting and it could be 4 small medium and big and it also stretches two very good product . I recommend this one hundred percent I use it for the gym I use it when I go walking and also when I'm cleaning my house and helps me with my weight loss it's perfect Gold's Gym Waist Trimmer Belt
Tonya W.
Newnan
Okay, so I don't always get to exercise but when I do, even if it's just me cleaning the whole house & yard work, I put this bad boy on. I can almost feel the difference & you can feel the sweat (I know, tmi.)
Jessii N.
Reisterstown, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It gets you sweating!! This makes you feel and make you work so much harder then a Normal workout without the pain! They say no pain no gain, but who really wants the actual pain? Lol I recommend this
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I tried this product and it works pretty good. It has me sweating alot. And yes it did meet my expectations. It is a good value items. I couldn't be more pleased with it.
Sara L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I bought this because I don't normally sweat. I have used it in spurts during my weight loss journey and I absolutely love it! I have lost over 200 lbs and this is great to make me sweat, but it also kind of keep my extra skin in place so it doesn't get in the way during workouts. I wear it some times just durning work out or through out the entire day! When I use it constistanly I really see changes in my belly and I honestly love it for the 8 dollars I spent on it! I bought the plus size version and it still fits even after my weight loss. I plan on going to a smaller size soon and see if it still the same amazing product!
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
So, I have the plus size version of this for women. Unfortunately it's not available on here to review lol. I use it for my workouts and I've never seen as much sweat as I do under this belt lol. I've used one other trimmer before and the results were not this good at all. It was not even $5 st Walmart and it gets the job done.
XIOMARA R.
I’ve been using my sweat band for a couple years and it is still in great condition. The neoprene assists in promoting sweat, and makes my cardio workouts feel worthwhile. This product is not intended to make you lose belly fat but it does help you to loose the excess water weight in your abdominal area. I recommend this product, a plus is that it very affordable.
melissa l.
Hanover, PA
This thing is awesome! So cheap! Fits just about any size and shape and always makes you sweat even if you’re not doing an intense workout.
Star M.
This is something very important for people who lift weight. Because it prevents the stomach from coming out. Allude a lot.