Gold's Gym Vinyl Dumbbell Set, 40 lbs uploaded by Oyuky R.Gold's Gym Vinyl Dumbbell Set, 40 lbs uploaded by Cecilia C.

BY GOLD'S GYM

Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Bought this for my son for Christmas and the funniest part about this first was him trying to guess what was in this extremely heavy not very big box!! 😂 Anyways this is a great starter set for people looking to use weights to get in shape and it comes with 40 pound of weights and everything you need to use them😊
Marissa F.
Columbia, SC
These are okay for a starter set however I have a hard time recommending them due to how bulky they are. I give them 5* for affordability. I purchased these and ended up returning them for the cast iron set which is slimmer and easier to handle. The clip used to hold the weights on is somewhat difficult to remove as well.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
These are great for beginners. They are easy to load on the bar and the clamp goes on just right. I incorporate many upper body exercises as well as lower body. Starting small then adding weight will get you the strength you want. They are fairly affordable sometimes even on sale!
Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
My fiancé has these weights and he uses them all the time there a reasonable price and great Quality I would recommend anything gold gym because they have great products and I know from experience that these are a must have
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
Got these for my birthday and I love using them but they did get damaged and some sand is coming out, so its not very durable for picking up weight but it's a great for working out at home
Zaina G.
It's extremely uncomfortable to hold these dumbbells. I initially bought them with the intention of taking the plates on and off quickly, but the safety on the dumbbell set isn't easily removable. While I bought these for an affordable price, I wouldn't recommend them.
Star M.
These weights are very good because one can change the weight. It is a very useful product. Very excellent product.