Golds Gym Gold's Gym XRS 50 Home Gym

by Gold's Gym

Combo chest press/fly arm station. 280 lbs. of resistance. 4-roll leg developer. Manufacturer's warranty included (see Guarantee & Returns). Assembled dimensions: 63.63L x 37.6W x 78.6Hin. With the Gold's Gym XRS 50 Home Gym, you can target your entire body with a wide range of workout options. This home gym is designed to tone muscles and develop powerful strength. The combination chest press and butterfly arm station gives you twice the upper body results. This home gym also features a 4-roll leg developer, high and low pulleys, a lat bar, and an exercise chart designed by a certified personal trainer. Additional Features: High and low pulley Lat bar112-lb. vinyl weight stack Assembly required About Golds GYMThe bodybuilding authority since 1965, Golds Gym is the original Southern California bodybuilding gym founded by Joe Gold. Based on that history and experience, ICON Health & Fitness has developed Gold's Gym home gyms, weight training equipment, cardiovascular training equipment, and more, all of which offer a gym-quality, total-body workout, which can be enjoyed by everyone, even those with busy schedules, in the privacy and comfort of the home, at any hour of the day or night.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Golds Gym Gold's Gym XRS 50 Home Gym!
How would you rate this product?
miramar, FL
 bought this at Walmart.com for $197 with free delivery. It was one of the easiest items I've ever put together. The parts are sealed in cardboard backings and each step has an allocated section of parts to use to put it together. It took me maybe three hours but I was going slow so I didn't miss anything
Macduff, Scotland
First time buyer absolutely love that use that as the homework out bought it online deafly met my expectations would deafly recommend it for anyone who likes fitness or is trying to get into fitness overall satisfied
My uncle has this set and we love going over and borrowing it. Too bad workout equipment is priced so high, its hard to get any home gym equipment without paying hundreds of dollars for it.
Washington
Awesome only complaint is it's complicated to use. I wish it came with a book with pictures to show how to get the best use of this product and all the ways to work out with it.
Frederick, MD
Absolutely loved this machine! It was incredibly easy to assemble and use! I use it on a daily basis and have zero issues! It is everything I need and I highly recommend it!
Modesto
For me one of the best machines to workout. It helps all your body to exercise and tone arms.  One of my favorite because it helps a lot to make my body tone.
Los Angeles, CA
Great work out machine! Really helps with my back work outs, shoulders, arms, and even abdominal area! I would recommend this machine to anyone working out to build muscle or lose weight! They have these everywhere!
Antelope, CA
This hits all of my muscle groups! The machine can do anything you want it to do. I am training for a bikini comp and i am able to hit each group of muscles a day
Hermosillo sonora
is a super complete team which you can work your whole body if you do not have time to go to your home this equipment is the right one since you can organize yourself and make a small routine with only having a device which also saves you a lot of space
Bouira
One of my best purchases ever. It is a friendly machine! It gave me the privacy and plenty options to work on my body. Not for a body builder probably, but complex enough to help me get back in shape. Suggestion: set it up in a nice inviting place, mine is in my bedroom. I've been using it about 4-5 days a week.

Looking for your answer?