Golds Gym Gold's Gym Speed Jump Rope, 9 Ft uploaded by Michelle A.Golds Gym Gold's Gym Speed Jump Rope, 9 Ft uploaded by DAsia W.

BY GOLD'S GYM

• Has anyone had problems with the length of this rope bein...2 Answers
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Our family which includes my three awesome teens and I are really working on our fitness and getting into shape. We've tried many different jump ropes because of the different in heights and weight of us all. This is a great one!
Sarah B.
Samson
I have the same jump rope I use it 4 times a week to exercise. My favorite part is the handles because they are really easy to hold on to it’s really affordable I got mine for almost 3 dollars and yes I recommend it
Samantha V.
Nampa, ID
This jump rope is light-weight and super easy to travel with so it is an absolutely must have for the gym bag. I love getting in a few rounds of jump rope for cardio or to warmup.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I purchased this rope to add to my home equipment. Handles are easy to grip, length is a little too long for me (I'm 4'8) so I have to wrap it around my hands a few times in order to use it. It rotates well. Great for building & toning Awesome for an at home cardio workout.
Diane S.
This jump rope is a great addition to any cardio routine. Its nice and smooth. The handles are good and sturdy so its easier to jump. So if your looking for kind of a novice jump rope this is the one.
Heather D.
Athens
These are really nice I’m always switching out between these and another pair I own. But I love how well it fits in my hand. Not very expensive and is durable.
Samantha B.
This is a good durable cheap jump rope if you are just beginning or trying for quick weight loss. They are rubber so be careful not to let it smack your skin
Amanda C.
Use this rope daily for cardio and stamina excerise. Swings perfect. Purchased this item at walmart. Durable and holds up to daily use.
Star M.
This cable to jump is good, it is strong, in pink I would like more but it is a good cable I like . Very excellent product
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great rope. Use it daily. It's a great investment for my daily workout routine. Would buy another if I needed one.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone had problems with the length of this rope being too long?