BY GOLD'S GYM #91 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Folding Upper/Lower Body Cycle: Electronic meter with workout timer Pedal straps hold feet in place Easy assembly, no tools required Compact, quiet design Non-slip feet Durable steel frame Fold for storage see more...

Alicia A.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is perfect for apartments, condos or any small living space.  Its sometimes hard to get to the gym so having something at home to help your fitness is amazing.  This is so small but helps so much, instead of sitting on the couch at home hop on this!
Star M.
I do not understand how this is used. But it is something I would not use, I do not see it good at first glance. It seems to me that one is hurting in that apparatus.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I bought this and used it for at home lower body workouts and it did a great job for leg workouts. I ended up getting a golds gym membership so I used this while working for under my desk. It worked so great to keep me feeling awake too! Definetly recommend. I found mine at Wal-Mart.
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
This thing is actually pretty awesome. My grandmother has had one in her house for a long time. At one point, it was the only type of exercise she got. I remember sitting on the couch watching TV and just moving my feet on this. I was working out while watching TV! So easy!
Carlos G.
Castle Hills
I usually am a treadhill; stairmaster guy but while looking for something else to spike up my cardio game I found this little gem:) great resistance; easy to use and provides excellent comfort while your grinding it out in the A.M!! WELL DONE!!
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
This used to be one of my favorite exercises to do at Gold's Gym. It definitely benefits your body and helps achieve the results you want. It did meet my expectations, I love how it works for your upper and lower body. I would recommend to others.
Chelsi M.
Chico, CA
This product is great for those who have desk jobs! If you are unable to get out for a walk during a break, put one of these under your desk and get your low impact cardio in. Also, this is great for elderly people who are in need of physical therapy, or light exercise. :)
kylie t.
Bloomfield , CT
I have one of these in my room as a way for me to get a quick work out in and as cardio wise this isn't bad at all . I wish I could put more resistance on it but it works nicely And a very small machine .
Mariely P.
Tampa , FL
This holders help me not to loose my track while spinning. The thing that personally I don't like is that you have to adjust it. I use it every time I do my routine. But even though I'm satisfied overall
Patricia M.
I love this product! I use it daily sometimes multiple times! It's great for small living spaces since you can fold it to store. And you can use it virtually anywhere.