BY GOLD'S GYM

Gold's Gym Folding Upper/Lower Body Cycle: Electronic meter with workout timer Pedal straps hold feet in place Easy assembly, no tools required Compact, quiet design Non-slip feet Durable steel frame Fold for storage see more...

Buy on Walmart
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
This thing is actually pretty awesome. My grandmother has had one in her house for a long time. At one point, it was the only type of exercise she got. I remember sitting on the couch watching TV and just moving my feet on this. I was working out while watching TV! So easy!
Alicia A.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is perfect for apartments, condos or any small living space.  Its sometimes hard to get to the gym so having something at home to help your fitness is amazing.  This is so small but helps so much, instead of sitting on the couch at home hop on this!
Hattie C.
This product is so ideal to put under your desk. Not only does it help with productivity, but it also helps you to break up that sedentary work day. Now that I have this, I could not do without it. Would definitely recommend to everyone, not just "fidgeters."
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I bought this and used it for at home lower body workouts and it did a great job for leg workouts. I ended up getting a golds gym membership so I used this while working for under my desk. It worked so great to keep me feeling awake too! Definetly recommend. I found mine at Wal-Mart.
Carlos G.
Castle Hills
I usually am a treadhill; stairmaster guy but while looking for something else to spike up my cardio game I found this little gem:) great resistance; easy to use and provides excellent comfort while your grinding it out in the A.M!! WELL DONE!!
Khoree L.
This used to be one of my favorite exercises to do at Gold's Gym. It definitely benefits your body and helps achieve the results you want. It did meet my expectations, I love how it works for your upper and lower body. I would recommend to others.
Chelsi M.
Chico, CA
This product is great for those who have desk jobs! If you are unable to get out for a walk during a break, put one of these under your desk and get your low impact cardio in. Also, this is great for elderly people who are in need of physical therapy, or light exercise. :)
Natasha L.
WinstonSalem
I'm currently working on my legs and calves. I walk a lot at work Transporting patients which is great cardio that I'd like to continue on my off days. This is just the product to assist in my continuing the process.
Dylan G.
This was a fantastic exercise item and worked great it helped me lose 10 pounds and I use it very often and it has always worked great and it most defiantly met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this to others who view this item.
kylie t.
East Hartford, CT
I have one of these in my room as a way for me to get a quick work out in and as cardio wise this isn't bad at all . I wish I could put more resistance on it but it works nicely And a very small machine .