BY GOLD'S GYM #28 in Fitness Equipment

Dual action workout for arms and legs. 8 personal trainer workouts. Air resistance. User weight capacity: 250 lbs. Manufacturer's warranty included (see Guarantee & Returns). Assembled dimensions: 46L x 26.2W x 54.2H in. Get a total-body workout at home with the Gold's Gym Air Cycle. This exercise bicycle features a dual-action workout that adds upper-body training to increase workout intensity and tone muscle. It has a comfortable, oversized seat with extra cushioning and vertical adjustment for personalized comfort. Monitor your progress and heart rate on an easy-read display. Additional Features: Adjustable, oversized cushioned seat Large LCD display screen Target pacer indicates when to speed up or slow down Tracks speed, time, distance, resistance, pulse, and calories burned Front wheels for easy mobility, storage About Golds GYMThe bodybuilding authority since 1965, Golds Gym is the original Southern California bodybuilding gym founded by Joe Gold. Based on that history and experience, ICON Health & Fitness has developed Gold's Gym home gyms, weight training equipment, cardiovascular training equipment, and more, all of which offer a gym-quality, total-body workout, which can be enjoyed by everyone, even those with busy schedules, in the privacy and comfort of the home, at any hour of the day or night. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
I have used quite a few different machines and this is one that I recommend if you have very little time to exercise and are working out at home. My mother owns one of these and every time I go to her house I tend to use it and it does give you a good workout. This is very convenient because it is actually small machine and it is very compact compared to other ellipticals. Also it is not overly pricey so it is something that can be easily bought.
Kaje W.
Harleysville, PA
This has to be one of my favorite Stationary Cycles. First off, it's not too expensive, which is great for your wallet, but it is also a quality product! My only problem is that it didn't include Wi-Fi or Network connectivity. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quality, yet affordable, Stationary Cycle!
Ashlee K.
Kyle, TX
In reality, I want to give this a 1 star because I die on it every morning. BUT, I'll give it 5 because it really is a great piece of equipment. It's easy to use, smooth, with a comfortable seat. 10/10 would recommend
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
I've been searching for the best fitness equipment and this by far has been on of the best. I get such a great workout from using this and would recommend this to my friends.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I love this Lil number. It run so smooth. It's like your gliding on Air. It really works on the Arms and legs. It gives you the upper and lower body workout all in one. You can burn a lot of calories with this bike. It's my favorite in the gym.
Adrienne G.
Castleton, VA
I love this machine for some reason though my foot looses traction and slides so I have to stop and move my feet back that's the only con I use this about every other day 20 to 30 minutes for cardio and I can definitely feel it working. I would recommend everyone to use it, it's simple and gets the job done!
Lanessa L.
san jose
This may look a bit intimidating to some...or even a piece of cake... But oh boy is this one heck of a FULL BOFY workout. You are guaranteed to keep your heart rate up and you use your arms to tread the bike, all while pedaling!
Michelle L.
Doral, FL
As a person carrying a little overweight, I can surely tell you this is a comfortable machine to get the workout done. It's a little hard at first but once you find your pace it even gets fun. Great way to get things done!
Isabel T.
This machine runs pretty smooth! I like that it doesn't put much tension on my body. I like that it doesn't put too much tension on my knees. It gives me a great workout and I burn lots of calories!
Morgan B.
Love/hate this product. Love it because of the workout it brings. It has a fan built in to cool you off while you operate. Very smooth and effective! I'd definitely recommend if you want to get your heart rate up!