Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Haley W.
Indianapolis, IN
This thing is brutal. It hurts so good. My and my husband use this, we're at different fitness levels. But anybody at anyfitness level will get a good workout.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
If you're looking to get that core work than this is for you! It will take time to become comfortable but with practice you will see your results.
Dawnmarie E.
New Braunfels
This ab wheel left my stomach tight and it was easy to use. My teens loved it so much I bought two!it is a great at home workout or even at the park.
Edith F.
It is a difficult abdominal workout but it will give you results if you do it right. The product is sturdy and durable. I use it at home every week.
Alexis B.
Missoula, MT
You can instantly feel the burn in your core when using this! It's hard to do but I promise it's worth the struggle to achieve those rock solid abs!
Brittany B.
Leland, NC
My go to while starting abs for core day! Be sure to use correctly as some may use their back more and end up injuring themselves. All about form!
karla s.
El Monte, CA
Amazing for ab workout ! I used it a couple times. I tried it at the gym. You will really feel the burn on your abs and you will also get a work.
Whitney C.
So simple to use and only 8$ at Walmart. I am such an AT-home exerciser and this is perfect for me and so effective! Would recommend to everyone!
Susan C.
Talk about a love-hate relationship. Lol. This wheel works your arms really well and definitely your core. You can use it at home or in the gym.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Very hard to use at first but with the directions they supply and practice, it is a great product! Good for long term use. Mine has lasted years
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.