Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #10 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• What are the best workouts to use this with??1 Answers
  • So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. o...9 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This product definitely gives you an amazing ab workout, but I feel like it's a little unsteady and harder to balance than other ab tools. That may help the intensity of the work out, but it just doesn't work for me.
Amber L.
Gainesville, FL
Oh the ab wheel. I have a love hate relationship with this item. It definitely does it's job and you can feel it. It's very affordable if you're wanting something to help with your abs, you're getting what you pay for remember that! I would recommend
Melissa K.
Baltimore
This is a great piece of equipment for people who are advanced in their fitness journey's. It is very hard to use for people who do not have a substantial amount of core strength already. It will definitely challenge you, and give you a great workout!
Morgan W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
This product is awesome for killer abs! Not going to lie it is tough to do, once you get good at it though you can really feel it working out your abs and it truly is a good workout!
Mikayla H.
This can be used for so many workouts but I used this for abs and it's great. It never causes back or joint pain. It rolls nicely and still has notches so you can lose control. So best and highly recommended.
Shawn B.
Palm Springs, CA
I love these an wheels they're sturdy and definitely KILL your abs. I've been told if I actually use it enough I get skinny but I haven't been dedicated enough. Defffff a great work out of you're committed! Ha
Reaghan A.
Duluth, GA
This thing will work you core. I do these things called an wheels and they really getting core tight. During my ab workout I hate this thing but after I feel great. Recommend you try this it is amazing.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
I really enjoy working out at the gym but there is times that I also like doing workouts at home and this ab wheeler works amazing. It's easy to use and you can definitely feel the burn while working out.
Meagan K.
When you use this ab wheel you can really feel the burn. It totally exceeded my expectations! It’s a great workout and easy to use and figure out. I like to use this ab wheel anytime I do ab exercises.
Ashley A.
eagle mountain
Such an amazing workout tool. It always leaves me feeling great after an ab routine, seems to work all the right muscles. Well worth the money you spend, and super easy to use! Overall very impressed
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
Mary A.
Allendale
What are the best workouts to use this with??