Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Reaghan A.
Duluth
This thing will work you core. I do these things called an wheels and they really getting core tight. During my ab workout I hate this thing but after I feel great. Recommend you try this it is amazing.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
I really enjoy working out at the gym but there is times that I also like doing workouts at home and this ab wheeler works amazing. It's easy to use and you can definitely feel the burn while working out.
Ashley A.
eagle mountain
Such an amazing workout tool. It always leaves me feeling great after an ab routine, seems to work all the right muscles. Well worth the money you spend, and super easy to use! Overall very impressed
Britany N.
Katy, TX
First off I love the colors look Like a bumblebee it works really well for upper body and core I recommend them to those that are really serious about getting healthy but can't always get to the gym
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I don't personally own this but it's at my local gym I go to and a must do in my workouts! I use this for my abs and it works amazing, always super soar the next day! Highly recommend for tighter abs!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
These are so great to work the abs without using a huge amouny if equipment. It hits my lower abs which are normally hard to hit while getting the upper abs as well. I use this quite often.
Alexandria M.
The grip does not break or rip often after being used. It glides easily and does not lock up. It gives you the best ab workout out of any other exercise I do. However, be prepared for it to work your lower back as well.
Kelci M.
Clarksville TN
This is a very good pruduct to engage your core with. The price is perfect and it's nice to have this at home. I recommend using this 1-3 times per week along with other exercise. Making sure you maintain good form. Overall a really good abb product.
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
The Ab Roller! Not as easy as it seems but definitely worth the work! Found mine at Ross for like five bucks. I used to go to Gold's Gym but we don't have them in Las Vegas anymore
Kristin R.
Coral Springs
I use this ab roller about 3-4 times a week and I am starting to see results after just one month of using it. I enjoy using this product because it is portable and I can bring it anywhere that I am going!
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.