Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #10 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• What are the best workouts to use this with??1 Answers
  • So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. o...9 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
Jennifer Q.
manteca
You can have an amazing ab workout if you have good form. You can really injure yourself if your not used to using this. You can really feel the strain on your lower back if you use this incorrectly. Its good to ask someone who is very knowledgeable with the correct form.
Cristy P.
Plano, TX
Even for a toned woman like me this product is SO difficult to use! I'm not kidding, there's no in between. either you've already built up the muscle to use it or you'll buy it and it'll end up in your closet(oops)  - wouldn't recommend for newbies or even cardio people
Durenda G.
Mission, TX
Was a little difficult for me to get used to at first but once I got more comfortable with it, it was so much fun to use! I enjoy working it into my routine when I can. The price is not bad and it's nice to have at home for when you can't make it out to the gym!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I give this three stars not because it’s bad quality, but because the movement is incredibly difficult. To activate your core in the way that’s required to get maximum benefits from this you have to have some SERIOUS abs. I’m still working up to that!
Angela H.
Canyon, TX
This piece of equipment is great for ab workouts. It burns your ab muscle far greater than any amount of crunches I've ever done. I don't use it on a daily bases to give my abs rest but I'd say ever few days is good for quick ab muscle building.
Darien W.
Jersey City, NJ
This thing is the devill! Holy cow, after a good 5 minutes maybe I'm dying. I had to drop to my knees and do it that way. It's such a good core work out but also very versitle so you can use it for a BUNCH of different work outs! It's intense !
Brittany J.
Morgantown, WV
Great product! Definitely really difficult to use in the beginning because you need to build your core to fully extend and come back up. I bought from amazon. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to build up their core strength!
Hanna H.
Tampa, FL
The Gold's Gym ab wheel is made with everyone in mind. Men and women, no matter their size can use this device because the handles and mechanics are very sturdy. I bought mine at Marshal's for about $10, so very affordable. If you use this device correctly, the results are immediate!
Alexander E.
Bethpage, NY
I’ve been using these rollers for a year now, my abs are really thanking me. Once you get comfortable using it and feel strong this thing will simply transform your body. I would recommend everyone try these out. They are so cheap too.
Meibol M.
Chicago
This is almost an entire gym in a little wheel. I can't believe I spent so much on a gym membership all these years when I just needed this...highly functional.
I would recommend this to everyone with little time to workout!!!
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
Mary A.
Allendale
What are the best workouts to use this with??