Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Brittany J.
Morgantown, WV
Great product! Definitely really difficult to use in the beginning because you need to build your core to fully extend and come back up. I bought from amazon. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to build up their core strength!
Hanna H.
Tampa, FL
The Gold's Gym ab wheel is made with everyone in mind. Men and women, no matter their size can use this device because the handles and mechanics are very sturdy. I bought mine at Marshal's for about $10, so very affordable. If you use this device correctly, the results are immediate!
Laura K.
This forces you to engage your core and it's easy enough to do often at home. It is very easy to use and also encourages you to work on your arms a bit too. I definitely recommend this item anything similar that is simple and readily available so you have no excuse to skip!
Joe C.
Vestaburg, MI
This is a great product. If you are a beginner you might want to look for one with a spring to help assist on your way back up. It easy to use but puts your abs to the test. I love mine!
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This product definitely gives you an amazing ab workout, but I feel like it's a little unsteady and harder to balance than other ab tools. That may help the intensity of the work out, but it just doesn't work for me.
Amber L.
Gainesville, FL
Oh the ab wheel. I have a love hate relationship with this item. It definitely does it's job and you can feel it. It's very affordable if you're wanting something to help with your abs, you're getting what you pay for remember that! I would recommend
Morgan W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
This product is awesome for killer abs! Not going to lie it is tough to do, once you get good at it though you can really feel it working out your abs and it truly is a good workout!
Christina F.
Richland
Definitely a good product to work out core and tone up abs. Very affordable won't break the bank at all!  It met my expectations a little hard to use but helps a lot. Cons is it's hard to use if you are clumsy. Definitely would recommend this product.
Shawn B.
Palm Springs, CA
I love these an wheels they're sturdy and definitely KILL your abs. I've been told if I actually use it enough I get skinny but I haven't been dedicated enough. Defffff a great work out of you're committed! Ha
Mikayla H.
This can be used for so many workouts but I used this for abs and it's great. It never causes back or joint pain. It rolls nicely and still has notches so you can lose control. So best and highly recommended.
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.