Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #13 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. o...7 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
  • Anyone use this? ??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandra M.
The Ab Wheel is a surprisingly difficult exercise to do! I powerlift, and on days when I am not training for strength I typically focus on core strength and cardio. This knocks it out of the park...my lats and shoulders definitely also get a workout as I work to hold everything tight.
Stephany K.
minneapolis
not a fan, I used this as part of my workout at the gym that had very little machines for core. but this hurts my back and seems like my arms are the ones doing the workout not my core. I had a trainer with me to show me how to properly do it, but I still did not feel comfortable.
Alicia D.
Carterville, IL
I would 10/10 recommend this an roller! As an active athlete this is something our coaches make us do all the time to make sure our core is in great shape. Make sure to use of a floor where the wheel can get a grip and you won't have any issues almost falling on your face!
Chloe T.
Campbell Hall, NY
This product really helps you get your abs as fast as you'd like I bought this product at my local target and I use it pretty often it's really good and I have some cons to it like if you're not faster abs I had advised to use a different product because this can take a little while
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
Let me tell ya, if you want an insane ab workout that leaves you sore and feeling good please try this!! It’s definitely intense but it gives you that satisfaction feeling of having a great workout and the results are 100% shown! Great for at home also which is a bonus!
Rosa O.
Pflugerville, TX
This thing is an Abb killer! It takes a lot of core strength but is a good stable to add to any abb work out. I am glad my golds gym has q few of these that way we won't have to wait on someone else to free one up. It is definitely something I go to when I visit the gym.
Lis S.
Atlanta, GA
I've tried several different brands of this wheel and they all work the same. It's such a basic piece of equipment that you should just get the cheapest one you can find.... one brand isn't any better than the next. Great ab exercise and very reasonably priced equipment!
Jennifer Q.
Tracy, CA
You can have an amazing ab workout if you have good form. You can really injure yourself if your not used to using this. You can really feel the strain on your lower back if you use this incorrectly. Its good to ask someone who is very knowledgeable with the correct form.
Cristy P.
Dallas, TX
Even for a toned woman like me this product is SO difficult to use! I'm not kidding, there's no in between. either you've already built up the muscle to use it or you'll buy it and it'll end up in your closet(oops)  - wouldn't recommend for newbies or even cardio people
Chelsea L.
Tigard, OR
This thing is KILLER, it's a fabulous product if you are dedicated to using it consistently. It will annihilate your abs for sure, and for the price, it's not terrible. It's a sturdy construction that will hold up through use. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
rosy R.