Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
Let me tell ya, if you want an insane ab workout that leaves you sore and feeling good please try this!! It’s definitely intense but it gives you that satisfaction feeling of having a great workout and the results are 100% shown! Great for at home also which is a bonus!
Lis S.
Atlanta, GA
I've tried several different brands of this wheel and they all work the same. It's such a basic piece of equipment that you should just get the cheapest one you can find.... one brand isn't any better than the next. Great ab exercise and very reasonably priced equipment!
Rosa O.
Pflugerville, TX
This thing is an Abb killer! It takes a lot of core strength but is a good stable to add to any abb work out. I am glad my golds gym has q few of these that way we won't have to wait on someone else to free one up. It is definitely something I go to when I visit the gym.
Alicia D.
Carterville, IL
I would 0/10 recommend this an roller! As an active athlete this is something our coaches make us do all the time to make sure our core is in great shape. Make sure to use of a floor where the wheel can get a grip and you won't have any issues almost falling on your face!
Cristy P.
Dallas, TX
Even for a toned woman like me this product is SO difficult to use! I'm not kidding, there's no in between. either you've already built up the muscle to use it or you'll buy it and it'll end up in your closet(oops)  - wouldn't recommend for newbies or even cardio people
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
You can have an amazing ab workout if you have good form. You can really injure yourself if your not used to using this. You can really feel the strain on your lower back if you use this incorrectly. Its good to ask someone who is very knowledgeable with the correct form.
Chelsea L.
Tigard, OR
This thing is KILLER, it's a fabulous product if you are dedicated to using it consistently. It will annihilate your abs for sure, and for the price, it's not terrible. It's a sturdy construction that will hold up through use. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Durenda G.
Mission, TX
Was a little difficult for me to get used to at first but once I got more comfortable with it, it was so much fun to use! I enjoy working it into my routine when I can. The price is not bad and it's nice to have at home for when you can't make it out to the gym!
Darien W.
Corinne, UT
This thing is the devill! Holy cow, after a good 5 minutes maybe I'm dying. I had to drop to my knees and do it that way. It's such a good core work out but also very versitle so you can use it for a BUNCH of different work outs! It's intense !
Angela H.
Amarillo,TX
This piece of equipment is great for ab workouts. It burns your ab muscle far greater than any amount of crunches I've ever done. I don't use it on a daily bases to give my abs rest but I'd say ever few days is good for quick ab muscle building.
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.