Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #12 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Keisha F.
Loa, UT
I don't know why but I just cannot make this thing work for me. Very awkward positioning and very hard to keep up the right posture. Cheap. Never use it anymore.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
i would love to try this. looks easy but seems hard. i’ve been reading through reviews and they seem so helpful. i definately would love to try this especially for my abs.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
And my house we owned at least two of these and they are very sturdy and very well made. But for the life of me I cannot seem to use these for a long period of time because I have very weak arms. But overall this is a phenomenal product because it does help strengthen your arms and it uses your core which is a big deal for me. We've had these for so long I honestly don't remember the price but I am pretty sure they weren't that expensive since we have two of them.
c. ♡.
Eden, NC
My parents used to have this at their house when i was a little kid and i would play with it all the time thinking it was some sort of toy but as i got older and was explained the use of it, it wasn't fun anymore. BUT it is very effective and i love the results it gives me. really helps me feel the burn!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I bought this ab wheel years ago when I was trying to get back into shape. After my long runs, I would use this ab wheel pretty much on a daily basis. It was definitely difficult at first, but honestly, it got easier and easier with each passing day. I just needed to stick with it. I started to see and feel a difference after about 3 weeks. I definitely recommend using this in conjunction with cardio.
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
With this product , you get what you pay for . It isn't really expensive so that's a bonus but it isn't great . When use and going forward to two wheals used to roll on tend to separate some making it a little awkward in moving but overall gets the job done. Don't hate it... don't love it
J H.
This is one great tool that I have used in golds gym before that really works. I have first tried this with a very similar product before when my then-bf and now my husband taught me how to use it. It was difficult on my first try (I was literally struggling with my not-so-fit physique lol!) but I learned to balance and eventually develop a good control. It's a simple design and it is amazing how a simple tool this small can put your core to work and do amazing job.
Ally V.
Springfield
This ab wheel is really sturdy on the floor and rolls well. Compared to other brands I've used, this one is definitely better quality. I don't think any other ab exercise compares to using this ab wheel. Definitely tough for beginners, I wouldn't recommend if you do not workout often. It is a great product for building defined abs.
Shellby M.
I thought this thing wasn’t going to do anything for me but boy was I wrong within not even 2 minutes my abs were on fire and even working on my back chest and arms. This is a good buy and available at Walmart!
Victoria O.
Peru
I like it!!Is one of the best exercises for abs, especially when you are in the stage of definition, I like because you work almost all parts of the core, arms and some sword, is easy to carry everywhere, does not take up much space, you can do The exercise in which place. 100% recommended
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
rosy R.