Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #10 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• What are the best workouts to use this with??1 Answers
  • So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. o...9 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
c. ♡.
Eden , NC
My parents used to have this at their house when i was a little kid and i would play with it all the time thinking it was some sort of toy but as i got older and was explained the use of it, it wasn't fun anymore. BUT it is very effective and i love the results it gives me. really helps me feel the burn!
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
With this product , you get what you pay for . It isn't really expensive so that's a bonus but it isn't great . When use and going forward to two wheals used to roll on tend to separate some making it a little awkward in moving but overall gets the job done. Don't hate it... don't love it
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I bought this ab wheel years ago when I was trying to get back into shape. After my long runs, I would use this ab wheel pretty much on a daily basis. It was definitely difficult at first, but honestly, it got easier and easier with each passing day. I just needed to stick with it. I started to see and feel a difference after about 3 weeks. I definitely recommend using this in conjunction with cardio.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
When I first got this, I thought i was never  gonna be able to figure this thing out but I finally got the hang of it with practice and I love it. I hate working on abs but its the number one thing that I need to work on so I decided to get something to help with that. This is perfect for your abs and upper body. Slides great and I love using it. I definitely recommend this product.
J H.
This is one great tool that I have used in golds gym before that really works. I have first tried this with a very similar product before when my then-bf and now my husband taught me how to use it. It was difficult on my first try (I was literally struggling with my not-so-fit physique lol!) but I learned to balance and eventually develop a good control. It's a simple design and it is amazing how a simple tool this small can put your core to work and do amazing job.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is a great piece of equipment if you are looking to tone your abs. It is challenging to use and is a great benefit to add to a workout. I use it a lot and I find it to work well. It’s sturdy and made well. I recommend it.
Shellby M.
I thought this thing wasn’t going to do anything for me but boy was I wrong within not even 2 minutes my abs were on fire and even working on my back chest and arms. This is a good buy and available at Walmart!
Christina R.
Washington, DC
This is a great tool for building core strength! If you can't roll all the way out yet, try rolling towards a wall/surface at your farthest and then back, then keep progressing from there. It felt sturdy and rolled smoothly, which is great, especially considering my gym floors aren't always even.
Victoria O.
Peru
I like it!!Is one of the best exercises for abs, especially when you are in the stage of definition, I like because you work almost all parts of the core, arms and some sword, is easy to carry everywhere, does not take up much space, you can do The exercise in which place. 100% recommended
Alexandra M.
The Ab Wheel is a surprisingly difficult exercise to do! I powerlift, and on days when I am not training for strength I typically focus on core strength and cardio. This knocks it out of the park...my lats and shoulders definitely also get a workout as I work to hold everything tight.
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Mary A.
Allendale
What are the best workouts to use this with??