Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #10 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• What are the best workouts to use this with??1 Answers
  • So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. o...9 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
Yisueidy R.
South Korea
My husband and i love it. it's easy to use, it works really good. one of the top must have to make your own home gym! dificult to use the firsts times, but when you practice a lot it get easier to use
Idania S.
Hyattsville, MD
This gym abs wheel is definitely great to get those abbs and arms just the way you want it! It works! I think this is really essy if you know how to use it! Is like you need to be in planck and work out with your arms and you will feel the pressure in your abbs! So is really great! đź‘Ś
Kori Y.
Fenton
Great workout if you stick with it! You really have to engage your core and stay motivated. It is very hard to work despite being a simple wheel.  Price is good for a total an workout. Results are sufficient if you stick with it.  I would reccomend keeping this in your home gym routine
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
I love ab wheels! This is also a good compound movement to work on your lats, the only downside being that your not fully bearing weight. However, it's a good alternative to basic crunches. I can definitely tell I'm using a lot of muscles when I use this thing.
Brittany R.
Johnson City
This is definitely great for switching up your ab workout. This can definitely be felt after being used. My only complaint is that it can be a little squeaky. this is definitely affordable. So if you're looking for a switch for an ab workout, this one would be good.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
Great tool to build rock solid abs, takes a while to get used to and very difficult but it’s great and very sturdy. Have had it for years and it’s still one of my absolute favorites. Very affordable! Love it and my damily has even started using it now as well!
L a.
This ab wheel is sure to get you toned if you are committed.  It is perfect to go alongside any workout or to be a stand-alone workout. It burns calories, and is fun! I thoroughly enjoy working out with ab wheel and will be using it again! It was easy to get abs!
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
I bought this for about $9.99 and I though that is was a good buy until I actually tried it and it was very inconvenient and uncomfortable to use! I’m pretty sure I was using it wrong because I didn’t feel or see any results!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Death on a tiny plastic wheel. Who invented this torture device?! Seriously, it works, sucks but it works. My only complaint is you don’t feel it in your lower abs as much and that tends to be the problem area more so than upper abs
Kayla F.
Grips well, simple to use, and works surprisingly well. Very easy to learn how to do whether you're new to fitness or a vet at it it really helps work your core muscles and is easier than old fashioned push ups.
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
Mary A.
Allendale
What are the best workouts to use this with??