Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Meagan K.
When you use this ab wheel you can really feel the burn. It totally exceeded my expectations! It’s a great workout and easy to use and figure out. I like to use this ab wheel anytime I do ab exercises.
J v.
This ab roller is a great tool to incorporate at home if you do at home workouts. I get bored of ab workouts so easily so this definitely helps me spice things up and I have not regretted buying this.
Ashley T.
Texarkana, TX
First time I used this was BRUTAL! But after a few weeks of sticking to it I saw definition. I've never in my life had a strong stomach but now I do. Along with cardio and eating healthier my stomach is sexy!!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Death on a tiny plastic wheel. Who invented this torture device?! Seriously, it works, sucks but it works. My only complaint is you don’t feel it in your lower abs as much and that tends to be the problem area more so than upper abs
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
I've been searching for the best fitness equipment and this by far has been on of the best. I get such a great workout from using this and would recommend this to my friends.
Abi M.
I like adding this to my an routine. It is a great alternative to sit-ups and other floor ab exercises. It forces you to contract and focus on tightening the core.
Kailea D.
I recommend this product to anyone trying to sculpt their abs. It also strengthens your lower back. With increased use and movement results will show. Recommend to anyone.
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
I don't know why but I just cannot make this thing work for me. Very awkward positioning and very hard to keep up the right posture. Cheap. Never use it anymore.
Brandi L.
Apple Valley
If you want a killer core workout, use this wheel!! If you’re a beginner start on your knees and slowly wheel out as far as you can go and you will definitely feel it!!
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
And my house we owned at least two of these and they are very sturdy and very well made. But for the life of me I cannot seem to use these for a long period of time because I have very weak arms. But overall this is a phenomenal product because it does help strengthen your arms and it uses your core which is a big deal for me. We've had these for so long I honestly don't remember the price but I am pretty sure they weren't that expensive since we have two of them.
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.