Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #10 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• What are the best workouts to use this with??1 Answers
  • So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. o...9 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
Nichole H.
Buda , TX
These are so hard.. I had one that i used and it's a full body work out! I have poor abdomital strength due to a c-section.. But this fantastic tool targets the whole core. Its not easy, but the effects are worth it!
Leah F.
Austin, TX
These ab wheels give you a fantastic burn and really help ignite a core strength in the way that most body weight core work cannot. However, I am only giving it 3 stars because it is SO easy to hurt your lower back with this thing. If you don't know how to use it, and do not engage your core fully while rolling, you run the risk of straining your back. This product would be better if it came with a disclaimer.
Lizz P.
Las Vegas, NV
Let’s talk about an ab workout shall we. This little wheel is amazing. And so simple to do at home or at the gym. All you need is a little bit of space and you got an ab workout. I have always considered myself to have strong abs but this wheel made me work! Such a good workout from a little machine, you would never guess. Definitely not for beginners in the gym but something they can work up too!
Gabe H.
Elm Creek
Great product to use while working on your core! I do roll outs with this bad boy all the time to hit my lower abdominal section and it helps out a lot. If you want to hit your lower abdominal section I’d say use this product!
Cole P.
palmetto , GA
This product is great! i love using it.  One of the thing that i love about using it is that it works many different muscles.  It isn't very hard to use.  one of the things do when using this product is put a towel around and under your knees if you have bad knees.  i would absolutely recommend this to others
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I like this thing a lot I use it during my workouts. I like that it really helps workout your core and your arms. It’s small and compact so you can bring it anywhere or store it anywhere. I typically use it as a replacement for push ups. The only thing I don’t like is it can get pretty lose and wobbly. Other than that it’s great!
Isabella B.
Montgomery
Absolutely love Gold's Gym ab Wheel! It was easy to assemble and is great to have at your house. It has met all my exceptions plus more and is easy to use. I use it at least once a day to help further tone my abs. This has satisfied my needs to have something around the house to help me further with my ab training.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you're looking for an intense at-home workout that you'll feel for the next week, you've found it. This little roller allows you to train the hard-to-reach areas of your stomach like lower abs and obliques. The best part is that no matter how often you use it, you'll still feel the burn. I love this tool!
Ausaru R.
Great for your abc workouts! It really helps you focus your energy and exercise on your core area..this products requires some arm strength, but you’ll definitely feel your 6pack coming in
Callie D.
Lithia
this ab wheele is a great tool to use at home or at the gym. I love it! you can definitely feel the burn, I use this about twice a week during my ab workouts.
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
Mary A.
Allendale
What are the best workouts to use this with??