Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Kori Y.
Fenton
Great workout if you stick with it! You really have to engage your core and stay motivated. It is very hard to work despite being a simple wheel.  Price is good for a total an workout. Results are sufficient if you stick with it.  I would reccomend keeping this in your home gym routine
Idania S.
Hyattsville, MD
This gym abs wheel is definitely great to get those abbs and arms just the way you want it! It works! I think this is really essy if you know how to use it! Is like you need to be in planck and work out with your arms and you will feel the pressure in your abbs! So is really great! 👌
Stephany K.
Pleasanton, CA
not a fan, I used this as part of my workout at the gym that had very little machines for core. but this hurts my back and seems like my arms are the ones doing the workout not my core. I had a trainer with me to show me how to properly do it, but I still did not feel comfortable.
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
I love ab wheels! This is also a good compound movement to work on your lats, the only downside being that your not fully bearing weight. However, it's a good alternative to basic crunches. I can definitely tell I'm using a lot of muscles when I use this thing.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Great tool to build rock solid abs, takes a while to get used to and very difficult but it’s great and very sturdy. Have had it for years and it’s still one of my absolute favorites. Very affordable! Love it and my damily has even started using it now as well!
L a.
This ab wheel is sure to get you toned if you are committed.  It is perfect to go alongside any workout or to be a stand-alone workout. It burns calories, and is fun! I thoroughly enjoy working out with ab wheel and will be using it again! It was easy to get abs!
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
I bought this for about $9.99 and I though that is was a good buy until I actually tried it and it was very inconvenient and uncomfortable to use! I’m pretty sure I was using it wrong because I didn’t feel or see any results!
Kayla F.
Grips well, simple to use, and works surprisingly well. Very easy to learn how to do whether you're new to fitness or a vet at it it really helps work your core muscles and is easier than old fashioned push ups.
Brett C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Needs a better stopping function but it will definitely work your abs and core. Reasonable price for a simple machine, but like I mentioned earlier it needs a more secure stop so you don't stretch too far if you're a beginner
Maria S.
Awesome abb workout. It also workouts your shoulders, biceps, triceps, & back as well. It works out your top and lower abs. It is very easy to use. Just be careful when using it... try not to fall so hard.
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.