Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #10 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• What are the best workouts to use this with??1 Answers
  • So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. o...9 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
Tania P.
Laredo, TX
Love the burn! Perfect for targeting you core and arms. I highly recommend this product
Daniel D.
I use this daily!! It is great to tone your abs and also create overall core strength!!
Yorialex H.
This product is so easy to use and works very good for home workouts, i recommend this.
Carley S.
Anderson, SC
Such a cool item. Really works and makes things easier! Definitely recommend. !!!!!!!!!
Natalie V.
Corpus Christi
This is such a great and portable tool for abs! You can use it at home or at the gym!
Kacee D.
N Salt Lake, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband really like this ab wheel. Isn’t seems sturdy and it hasn’t broken despite our children’s efforts!
Stephanie J.
UGHHH so helpful. I used to use just two rags on my hands on my hardwood floor, but now I can do my abs on carpet lol. It makes ab workouts more enjoyable and simple while targeting the right muscles without hurting your back. A must have. A little tricky to get down at first but worth it
Imane b.
Sebt Elguerdane, Taroudant
"Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO""
Vanessa c.
These definitely work !
And you will feel the burn in your ab’s that same day ..but you’ll also feel it the next day
You can use this if your a beginner or even at the advanced level
It really gives your workout routine a boost 😊
You can find these at Walmart or even on Amazon
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
This is amazing to have at home and work the abdomen, it really helps a lot and if you do regularly and changes in your diet this will help you a lot because you really feel the work in your abdomen when you use it. It is of very good quality and so far I have no complaints about it. super recommended!
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Mary A.
Allendale
What are the best workouts to use this with??