Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Omair R.
Love the ab wheel, especially for an at home workout if you cant make it to the gym. i try to carry on in my trunk if I cant make it to the gym. easy to use once you get the hang of it!
Takwa J.
kairouan
oww !! First time I used this was BRUTAL! But after a few weeks of sticking to it I saw definition. I've never in my life had a strong stomach but now I do. Along with cardio and eating healthier my stomach is sexy!!
Bo d.
Kollumerzwaag
I really like this tool because you van do multiple things with it, you can roll it over de ground at your back or belly and more! Also you van train your abs with it
Lakshmi T.
Doral, FL
Great for lower abs and developing the core. I used this for 2 weeks and saw results within that span of time. Is really easy to use.
Noùr S.
Nefta
I like this product cuz it really help me actually it help lazy ones in general 😂 so having it in ur home could help 😁
Wendy F.
Me cuesta mucho usarla pero ya una vez que agarro fuerza en los brazos la mantengo! Buenísima para marcar abdominales
Marifel Genesis C.
Tarlac
Ohhh this is a great ab equipment, it takes a tine to get used to it, but it really burns your ab muscels quickly
Pamela N.
MIAMI, FL
Buenísimo para tus abdominales !!!! Hice un reto de 30 días con esta máquina, y marcó mis abs automáticamente !!
Adriana C.
This is amazing. With this you can do the best exercises for core and abs. I think everyone should have this.
Susmita U.
london
I love it so much,it is defo worth the price.
It is a must have and great for abs workout
I recommend this
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.