Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #13 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. o...7 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
  • Anyone use this? ??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vanessa c.
These definitely work !
And you will feel the burn in your ab’s that same day ..but you’ll also feel it the next day
You can use this if your a beginner or even at the advanced level
It really gives your workout routine a boost 😊
You can find these at Walmart or even on Amazon
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
This is amazing to have at home and work the abdomen, it really helps a lot and if you do regularly and changes in your diet this will help you a lot because you really feel the work in your abdomen when you use it. It is of very good quality and so far I have no complaints about it. super recommended!
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon , SK
I don't use this product as much as I should but I still like using it. I do find it helps with core strength and also back. If you work out at home this is a product that you should have to have opinions in your home. Its small and easy to store. I found that it was worth it to me to have in my home gym.
Evangelina B.
buctotz
❌dosint pass the recomending test. Its great and all but if somone was to try to use it without routine or clueless they would give up so fast. It dosint give me a brun i just feel like cinderella washing the floor
Linesh M.
When first starting, i would advise you to start off your knees. it is one of the most effective workout you can do for your abs and overall strength and mobility, there are a variety of exercises you can do with this one. just go on youtube and check it out. it's worth the money..
Shabnam A.
New Delhi
I like it so so so much. I have it in my gym. It is a bit tough for beginners to deal with it but with a bit practice you will be able to use it well. It helps to strengthen your muscles and loose body fat especially belly fat. I would highly recommend this to everyone
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
Ive got a different colour of this product, and it works well with the dual wheels. Just wish the bar was shorter because the wheels moves, and causes an off balance no matter how balanced I am. Its great however, that I can switch from one wheel to 2 wheels, and works the core well and helps me gain core strength.
Tess W.
Vancouver, BC
this calls for the most intense ab workout if you do it consistently! I really like this and it works when you’re looking for a good burn! I don’t really like the handles, they could be a little more comfortable, because it actually gives me calluses. But other than that the actual item is very good 👍🏼
FB>>Fouad S.
j'aime bien ce Roue d'Abdominaux ils me fait bien travaillé m'es abdaux car c'est un exercice très cool  et ca travail aussi , les épaules, les bras et les dos Roues double pour une grande stabilité Poignées confortables et faciles à utilisé pour tout les style
Emily t.
vancouver, BC
This thing can be so hard to use, but it is well worth it. It made me break a sweat within minutes. It is great for core training and can be used for an intense plank. I use it daily for only a few minutes and it works pretty well to keep a flat stomach.
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
rosy R.