Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Lialuna R.
Painful but worth it, this exercise is amazing for the back and core, if you use it often like two or three times a week, you will see results really quickly, it really works, if you like exercise you should try it, is completed and really really gets the job done. Give it a try!
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
My name is Hamzah Al-Mani I love the product very much and I want to do a product review. I have a channel on YouTube. I do not review the products. I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I. We hope to accept that you offer the product to do the references and I would like you to follow me the product and thank you
Maria A.
This is amazing for the abs! Actually the possibilities are endless. This one in particular has amazing quality and it does what its supossed to. I also like that its not to heavy (it doesnt need to be. And the price was great to. Ive had it only for a few months but I can tell its going to last.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
A simple tool for a superior abdominal burn!! I like that the handles are padded so you can use at home and nix the gloves. Be careful if a first time user and your core and lower back muscles aren't conditioned yet. Don't want to cause an injury!!
Jennifer G.
Excelente ejercicio!! un poco dificil tienes que tener práctica, sin embargo después que lo logras no puedes parar, te da resistencia y ayuda a tener unos great ABS!
Rebecca A.
Brossard, QC
If you want a good ab workout I suggest getting one of these! It's easy to use and very effective. It's very good for at home workouts as long as you have some kind of mat to protect your knees. Definitely recommend to everyone!!
Elvira D.
DORAL, FL
Gold gym's abs wheel is a very effective tool to use to have a slim and fit body. If one is in a good shape it can be use easily, but if one has never tried it, can be hard. I have not purchased it myself,
But used it al the gym.
Ótimo instrumento fitness , me ajudou  muito na minha carreira a chegar num bom resultado de saúde e beleza definindo minha barriga e ma ajudando a superar barreiras e a chegar ao máximo de mim nos treinos sempre recomento muito esse item para todos
Milan B.
Oof! This is hard to use! Once I finally got the hang of it, I used it for about 6 months and didn't get great results from it. It was at my local gym, but I'm not sure I would buy something like this myself.
JB B.
This provides a great ab workout and can done in a number of ways.
Individuals who are new to this exercise can start on their knees were as as you keep advancing you can start using the stability ball and brining the element of balance to your workout as well.
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.