Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #17 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thoug...5 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
  • What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carley S.
Anderson, SC
Such a cool item. Really works and makes things easier! Definitely recommend. !!!!!!!!!
Natalie V.
This is such a great and portable tool for abs! You can use it at home or at the gym!
Imane b.
83400
"Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO""
Vanessa c.
These definitely work !
And you will feel the burn in your ab’s that same day ..but you’ll also feel it the next day
You can use this if your a beginner or even at the advanced level
It really gives your workout routine a boost 😊
You can find these at Walmart or even on Amazon
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
This is amazing to have at home and work the abdomen, it really helps a lot and if you do regularly and changes in your diet this will help you a lot because you really feel the work in your abdomen when you use it. It is of very good quality and so far I have no complaints about it. super recommended!
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon , SK
I don't use this product as much as I should but I still like using it. I do find it helps with core strength and also back. If you work out at home this is a product that you should have to have opinions in your home. Its small and easy to store. I found that it was worth it to me to have in my home gym.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I don't use this item that often because sometimes my back hurts (i know..i need to work on my core strength), but when i do use it, i really feel that i have to really tighten my abs to roll myself back up which is great at strengthening my core
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
Ive got a different colour of this product, and it works well with the dual wheels. Just wish the bar was shorter because the wheels moves, and causes an off balance no matter how balanced I am. Its great however, that I can switch from one wheel to 2 wheels, and works the core well and helps me gain core strength.
🌙 S.
Adelaide
Wow this one is intense. Not only it works out your abs and obliques it help your arms too. Concentration and balance is key in order to do it slow. Definitely worth it.
FB>>Fouad S.
j'aime bien ce Roue d'Abdominaux ils me fait bien travaillé m'es abdaux car c'est un exercice très cool  et ca travail aussi , les épaules, les bras et les dos Roues double pour une grande stabilité Poignées confortables et faciles à utilisé pour tout les style
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
SHARINA L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
rosy R.