Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Mariale Q.
perfect for my exercises of arms, legs and abdomen, super easy to keep and perfect to carry to all places, without any doubt of the best implements for functional exercises
Nisha T.
i love this because i love working out on my abs the most and it really does the job. it really makes you sore and work your core and i highly recommend this to everyone.
Katrina T.
This one is a real challenge! But it's great at working out your core and your shoulders! It's the kind of tool you want to keep using so you can keep getting stronger.
Keren B.
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price in the local market, it is a little difficult to get it easily but it can be done or maybe ordered online, I use this product daily and I have been very good, it is sueva, cedoso, easy to handle and
Fadoua a.
Berrechid

Hi dear
My name is (fadoua ben abdelghafour ) Creator of “almohtarifa-channel”, a blog review website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories and beauty ....
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options . I will promote your Website and review your product to  followers on my Youtube Channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook Page contains almost 8.677 followers . Good News !!!! I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for Free What are you still waiting for !!! Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with me . Best Regards
Hicham F.
anoushka n.
Halifax,Nova Scotia
when i first bought this thing believe me it is so difficult to get up once you get down i learned how to get up with it after a week but it is worth it it definetly showed the results in a month it is so good !!!! so from my side it is recommended to all those who want to loose weight!!!!!!!!!
Chantal C.
Verdun , AL
These little things will kick your ass! For something so small they provide an excellent core workout! And the best part is they don't take up space like a lot of other workout equipment you regret buying! You can hide this anywhere and pull it out when you need it!
Jaimar M.
Me encantó! llegué a utilizarlo en el gimnasio en donde practicaba y de verdad fue algo como nuevo cuando lo vi, algo extraño pero cuando hice los ejercicios fueron como un poco duro/rudos también ya que tenía como que estirarme y regresar con él, es un trabajo duro. Sí! pero hace muy buen trabajo. Pero ayuda mucho en la parte del abdomen, también los brazos depende también del ejercicio pero muy buen equipo de trabajo 100% recomendado.
aya l.
khouribga
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.