Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #10 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• What are the best workouts to use this with??1 Answers
  • So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. o...9 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
jesus F.
Yuma, AZ
Very great equipment to really get a good core workout. It works the abs and you can feel the burn. It met all my expectations.
Joanna H.
garden grove
I love it it the best ab wheel I can ever use it help me build up my ab and help me get strength on my shoulder while I use it
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
I used to have one of these and I hated it. It did not help my abs at all and I kept falling on my face half the time.

Anne-Marie G.
This is an excellent product.  If your core is not strong after using this a few times it will be.  Would definitely recommend
morgan a.
Pflugerville, TX
Man does this burn so good! You can feel it working your core as you go through the movements. So cheap and worth every penny
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
I love this product. You can absolutely feel the burn in your abs. It’s also very easy to use. I do recommend this product.
meghan p.
Ok this is killer! You want to have burning abs the next day? Use this ab roller!!! I'm telling you this thing is no joke!
tamia j.
I love this product!! It really helped me form my abs a little. I recommend you find some workouts to do with the product.
Thalia G.
Las Vegas, NV
This thing was really hard for me to use so I gave it to my bf and he loves it . I guess you have to use core strength
Denisse V.
Delta, CO
I had this added to my at home workout time and it does its job! Im glad I purchased this its so utile to my routine
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Mary A.
Allendale
What are the best workouts to use this with??