Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Deisy V.
miami,FL
Wonderful wheel for exercise or strengthening for high performance athletes such as runners, triathletes and high mountain runners. . It is a good product that adapts to the needs of each athlete. I recommend the good use of the same wheel offers good results in the abdomen of each person. I recommend it I love to use it
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
This is amazing to have at home and work the abdomen, it really helps a lot and if you do regularly and changes in your diet this will help you a lot because you really feel the work in your abdomen when you use it. It is of very good quality and so far I have no complaints about it. super recommended!
Kat E.
Hereford
This is an extremely good ab workout, when I used it my abdomen was aching for a few days but that’s a good sign. Although I don’t have great balance or actually great muscle strength so occasionally when I would roll forward I’d end up flat on my face. 😂
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
Ive got a different colour of this product, and it works well with the dual wheels. Just wish the bar was shorter because the wheels moves, and causes an off balance no matter how balanced I am. Its great however, that I can switch from one wheel to 2 wheels, and works the core well and helps me gain core strength.
FB>>Fouad S.
j'aime bien ce Roue d'Abdominaux ils me fait bien travaillé m'es abdaux car c'est un exercice très cool  et ca travail aussi , les épaules, les bras et les dos Roues double pour une grande stabilité Poignées confortables et faciles à utilisé pour tout les style
Emily t.
waterloo, ON
This thing can be so hard to use, but it is well worth it. It made me break a sweat within minutes. It is great for core training and can be used for an intense plank. I use it daily for only a few minutes and it works pretty well to keep a flat stomach.
sara s.
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Lucian P.
Perfect little device to keep you in a good condition for a abs workout. Also at a good price to afford it to have it at home. Good quality all around. I am very pleased with this product and it helps me achieve that strong core.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Hello I am here for the benefit of everyone I like this product and I like all the products of this company if you allow me to review this smart clock I would be thankful to you.With my love and appreciation My name is CHAFIK BOUZINE and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices.I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
Lauren D.
Winnipeg
This is my favorite gym equipment. Whenever I use it I get a real sweaty. It did meet my expectations for sure! It is a great product. I use it almost everyday. I would recommend it to other for sure!!
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.