Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #10 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• What are the best workouts to use this with??1 Answers
  • So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. o...9 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
Brittany B.
Leland, NC
My go to while starting abs for core day! Be sure to use correctly as some may use their back more and end up injuring themselves. All about form!
karla s.
El Monte, CA
Amazing for ab workout ! I used it a couple times. I tried it at the gym. You will really feel the burn on your abs and you will also get a work.
Whitney C.
So simple to use and only 8$ at Walmart. I am such an AT-home exerciser and this is perfect for me and so effective! Would recommend to everyone!
Susan C.
Elgin, SC
Talk about a love-hate relationship. Lol. This wheel works your arms really well and definitely your core. You can use it at home or in the gym.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Very hard to use at first but with the directions they supply and practice, it is a great product! Good for long term use. Mine has lasted years
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
Are there an amazing things about this product however I have not used it. It has good reviews and a high likelihood of working for many people
Hunter H.
Clemson
This fitness tool will literally make you feel like your abs are on fire and/or being ripped apart in your body but the results will show!!!
Melissa B.
San antonio, TX
This tool is no joke when you are trying to build some ABS this is one of the hardest things to learn and it really teaches you about balance
Caroline H.
Alpha, NJ
Either I'm a weakling or this is legitimately hard to do. It's definitely an effective workout I just find it boring. And I like working out.
brandon g.
Great product if you have some Abb strength I wouldn't recommend this product for someone that has no strength and is looking to get stronger
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Mary A.
Allendale
What are the best workouts to use this with??