Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

hashem A.
I have bought one but it is definitely a more of a more advanced tool to be using for me.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
Fine- cool basic nothing expensive got as a gift, didn’t buy it myself.... could find one
tania P.
Laredo, TX
Love the burn! Perfect for targeting you core and arms. I highly recommend this product
Daniel D.
I use this daily!! It is great to tone your abs and also create overall core strength!!
Yorialex H.
This product is so easy to use and works very good for home workouts, i recommend this.
Carley S.
Anderson, SC
Such a cool item. Really works and makes things easier! Definitely recommend. !!!!!!!!!
Natalie V.
This is such a great and portable tool for abs! You can use it at home or at the gym!
Chafik B.
UGIJAR
Hello I am here for the benefit of everyone I like this product and I like all the products of this company if you allow me to review this smart clock I would be thankful to you.With my love and appreciation My name is CHAFIK BOUZINE and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices.I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
My infomation

Name & Surname: CHAFIK BOUZINE
Street: Calle Huertos / casa numero 10
Postal code:  18480
City: Ugijar
 Country: Spain
 thanks , have a good day

Imane b.
83400
"Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO""
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.