Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #10 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

• What are the best workouts to use this with??1 Answers
  • So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. o...9 Answers
  • Did anyone else hate this product like I did?6 Answers
Carolynn C.
Lehi, UT
Love this ab workout! You definitely feel the burn right away and it gives you a challenge! I got this at my local walmart for about $7 so you cant beat that!
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
If you're looking to get that core work than this is for you! It will take time to become comfortable but with practice you will see your results.
Edith F.
It is a difficult abdominal workout but it will give you results if you do it right. The product is sturdy and durable. I use it at home every week.
Alexis B.
Missoula, MT
You can instantly feel the burn in your core when using this! It's hard to do but I promise it's worth the struggle to achieve those rock solid abs!
Dawnmarie E.
New Braunfels
This ab wheel left my stomach tight and it was easy to use. My teens loved it so much I bought two!it is a great at home workout or even at the park.
Brittany B.
Leland, NC
My go to while starting abs for core day! Be sure to use correctly as some may use their back more and end up injuring themselves. All about form!
Susan C.
Elgin, SC
Talk about a love-hate relationship. Lol. This wheel works your arms really well and definitely your core. You can use it at home or in the gym.
karla s.
El Monte, CA
Amazing for ab workout ! I used it a couple times. I tried it at the gym. You will really feel the burn on your abs and you will also get a work.
Whitney C.
So simple to use and only 8$ at Walmart. I am such an AT-home exerciser and this is perfect for me and so effective! Would recommend to everyone!
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Very hard to use at first but with the directions they supply and practice, it is a great product! Good for long term use. Mine has lasted years
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
So did anyone find that this is extremely hard to use.. omg thought I was going to pass out
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
Mary A.
Allendale
What are the best workouts to use this with??