Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
SO DIFFICULT TO USE! great ab workout- and so affordable and small to keep in a compact apartment for amazing home workouts.
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
My initial thought was what stupid device.. after it kicked my core, my thoughts changed! Great space saving item to have at home
Marlee M.
Really gets the abs hurting. Great for getting totally toned abs. Looks harder than it actually is. Great for on the go training.
jesus F.
Yuma, AZ
Very great equipment to really get a good core workout. It works the abs and you can feel the burn. It met all my expectations.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I used to have one of these and I hated it. It did not help my abs at all and I kept falling on my face half the time.

Anne-Marie G.
This is an excellent product.  If your core is not strong after using this a few times it will be.  Would definitely recommend
meghan p.
Ok this is killer! You want to have burning abs the next day? Use this ab roller!!! I'm telling you this thing is no joke!
tamia j.
I love this product!! It really helped me form my abs a little. I recommend you find some workouts to do with the product.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
This thing was really hard for me to use so I gave it to my bf and he loves it . I guess you have to use core strength
Denisse V.
Delta, CO
I had this added to my at home workout time and it does its job! Im glad I purchased this its so utile to my routine
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.