Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com.

I struggle with different exercises I would use this for. Can anyone provide recommendations or resourced on how to use?
is this worth it??? I never used it before?
¿Es muy difícil hacer ejercicio con este?
Start your review of Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,057 reviews
Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Melissa B.
This ab roller is a really great tool for overall core strength. You also work your upper body just a bit if you use it correctly. You essentially get down on your knees and hold the ab roller right underneath your shoulders, then roll out and roll back in. You only go as far out as your body will allow without arching your back so that you don’t put any unnecessary strain on your lower back. I definitely recommend watching you tube videos to see the correct form, but overall I love my ab roller. It’s a great workout finisher!!
Lauren Y.
Ashburn, VA
Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Lauren Y.
I’m typically not the girl who you would see at the gym, but over quarantine I gained a bit of a tummy. I bought this product and followed a 30 day workout routine, would totally recommend! Look at those lines!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
It’s so funny watching things that are big, then dangerous, then big again. Well, it seems this is one of those products. I remember everybody had one of these so many years ago. Then they were bad for your back. I guess it’s ok with proper form now....
Jenn H.
This ab wheel is an extremely affordable purchase for your at home workouts! I would definitely recommend this purchase. Great for your ab workout!
Morgan G.
Ramsey, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
These are awesome but be prepared to realize how weak you are. I bought one and it took me so long to be able to actually do it. It’s a really good workout though and I would recommend to others! Got mine online.
Melissa K.
Baltimore
This is a great piece of equipment for people who are advanced in their fitness journey's. It is very hard to use for people who do not have a substantial amount of core strength already. It will definitely challenge you, and give you a great workout!
Belem  G.
Roma, TX
This small device or whatever it is called really makes you suffer when doing the exercise. It feels like it hurts, it burns or burns each part of the arms, upper middle and lower abdomen as well as the legs a little when retracting the device.
Jocelyn R.
Quartzsite, AZ
I had this for a long time and I love how easy and fast you can get a workout going. In my opinion, it is only an upper body equipment so If you are looking on getting some abs, this is the perfect tool for a very affordable price. Totally recommended
Kimberly M.
Asheville, NC
This abs wheel is inexpensive and effective. Easy to use, I usually feel sore the next day even if I only do it ten times. Doesn’t take up much space and I usually take it with me to the beach
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
My husband uses this for his ab workout and he makes it look so easy to use! I have no coordination whatsoever! It was challenging to use for me. But I know it does work because my husband can master his workout with this ab wheel and make it look so easy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...