Golds Gym Gold's Gym Ab Wheel uploaded by Estefany N.

BY GOLD'S GYM #11 in Fitness Equipment

Gold's Gym Ab Wheel: Targets your abs, shoulders, arms and back Dual wheels for greater stability Comfortable, easy grip handles Assembly required Dimensions: 7.25"L x 10.25"W x 7.25"H Model# 05-0821GG See all ab and core toners on Walmart.com. see more...

Leah F.
Austin, TX
These ab wheels give you a fantastic burn and really help ignite a core strength in the way that most body weight core work cannot. However, I am only giving it 3 stars because it is SO easy to hurt your lower back with this thing. If you don't know how to use it, and do not engage your core fully while rolling, you run the risk of straining your back. This product would be better if it came with a disclaimer.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you're looking for an intense at-home workout that you'll feel for the next week, you've found it. This little roller allows you to train the hard-to-reach areas of your stomach like lower abs and obliques. The best part is that no matter how often you use it, you'll still feel the burn. I love this tool!
Lizz P.
Las Vegas, NV
Let’s talk about an ab workout shall we. This little wheel is amazing. And so simple to do at home or at the gym. All you need is a little bit of space and you got an ab workout. I have always considered myself to have strong abs but this wheel made me work! Such a good workout from a little machine, you would never guess. Definitely not for beginners in the gym but something they can work up too!
Cole P.
palmetto , GA
This product is great! i love using it.  One of the thing that i love about using it is that it works many different muscles.  It isn't very hard to use.  one of the things do when using this product is put a towel around and under your knees if you have bad knees.  i would absolutely recommend this to others
Brooke P.
Definitely a difficult workout! It challenges your core as well as a little bit of upper body such a shoulders. It works well but is not very practical for the every day user.
Isabella B.
Montgomery
Absolutely love Gold's Gym ab Wheel! It was easy to assemble and is great to have at your house. It has met all my exceptions plus more and is easy to use. I use it at least once a day to help further tone my abs. This has satisfied my needs to have something around the house to help me further with my ab training.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
A definite must have (especially at home) if you’re working out at home. This thug will get your core right & tight. It takes some time to get it down pact, very inexpensive.
Shellby M.
I thought this thing wasn’t going to do anything for me but boy was I wrong within not even 2 minutes my abs were on fire and even working on my back chest and arms. This is a good buy and available at Walmart!
Callie D.
Lithia
this ab wheele is a great tool to use at home or at the gym. I love it! you can definitely feel the burn, I use this about twice a week during my ab workouts.
Yisueidy R.
Copperas Cove, TX
My husband and i love it. it's easy to use, it works really good. one of the top must have to make your own home gym! dificult to use the firsts times, but when you practice a lot it get easier to use
Whitney C.
What all kinds of exercises can you do with this?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Did anyone else hate this product like I did?
rosy R.