Golds Gym Gold's Gym 2.5 lb. Shockwave - Weights & Accessories

by Gold's Gym

In just minutes a day, this total-body workout will tighten and tone your upper body! This revolutionary new workout activates more muscle with every move! It's the only workout you need to get the body you want!

Is this good quality?
Are these good quality?
Start your review of Golds Gym Gold's Gym 2.5 lb. Shockwave - Weights & Accessories!
How would you rate this product?
Ada, OK
I recently started taking a high intensity training class and doing workouts at home. My 4 year old daughter goes with me as well. I bought these for certain circuits that I’m just not strong enough to use 5lbs yet but most importantly, I bought them for my daughter. She absolutely LOVES doing arm exercises with me and these are the perfect weight for her. Great quality and very durable!
I use these on days my son just won't let me leave the house. They work great for my cardio days! Got mine from Walmart.. I think it was? Maybe Target! I don't remember but they were reasonably priced.
Sioux Falls, SD
These weights are okay. The name isn’t what it used to be anymore because it probably got bought out and quality just isn’t there as it was but overall these are great weights to put with a yoga routine for a most deep stretch or adding a little burn.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
They are nice for a basic weighted workout. I love the easy to grip handles and size. They are also a good weight for the cost. No problems
Newark, NJ
This shockwave is amazing ! I liveeeee for it I purchased mine for 55 at modells so worth it ! Worth every little pain I felt lol
Waterbury, CT
Definitely a great product to try. Especially for your home workouts. It helps you burn more. All ties by adding some weight.
I love this product, true to its description and what it advertises. I would definitely recommend this and would use again.
Minneola, FL
Love these weights they are great for toning I'm a huge fan of gold's gym itself and their products are pretty good too (:
Waterford, CT
These are great to use and are very easy to use. They're just the right amount of weight to use while working out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...