Golds Gym Elite Training Gloves

by Gold's Gym

Gold's Gym WGGGML212 Elite Training Gloves

Ya leiste mi historia con este producto? Vota 1: lo utilicé mal 2: sí, en verdad quedan doliendo las manos.
How much are these?
Does this help for grip?
Start your review of Golds Gym Elite Training Gloves!
Racquel S.
Riviera Beach, FL
Golds Gym Elite Training Gloves uploaded by Racquel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my gloves and that it is adjustable as well. It comes in different sizes from xs/s, m/l, so you can get what’s perfect for you. I’m completely happy with this as I used it today in the gym and it was perfect and helped me a lot more with the equipments.
Autumn S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love these they work perfectly for me and I use them everyday day easy to get on and get off. Has a good grip for me when weightlifting!
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
My dad had these gloves and when gave them to me to help with my weightlifting. Their extremely heavy duty type gloves that give an AMAZING grip! These gloves have lasted me almost a year so far and are still in perfect condition even though I use them several times a week.
Elizabeth W.
Chambersburg, PA
These gloves literally saved my hands from going raw doing deadlifts! They fit perfectly and I never had any issue with the Velcro coming undone. For the quality of the gloves I personally think these gloves are worth their price!
Deanna Q.
Waianae, HI
These were my first gloves that I used when I first started lifting. These really helped my hands whenever I lifted and always gave me a good grip. Plus, this was very affordable and was made of such great quality. Great buy if you're a weight lifter!
Jade B.
Durham, NC
I have what I can only assume are the "women's" version of these gloves- look pretty much identical but they only offered them in black with pink accents *insert eye roll here* I was looking for a basic, bare bones pair of gloves that protected the skin on my hands when I was lifting, but weren't too bulky as to prevent me from doing other activities that required more dexterity. Not only were these affordable and good quality, but they have stood up over time and shown themselves to be durable and long lasting as well.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
I feel like there’s are priced reasonable but aren’t so durable if the aren’t the perfect fit not too long lasting if you pump iron more than 3 times a week
Leidy Johana Z.
i have different brands of gloves and i really enjoy this one , they are super conformable and they really make the the exercise more enjoyable   , for lifting weithts is better to use gloves so you can avoid  calluses in your hands , especially if you are a lady. super recommend
Dinara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this gloves, I am using them when I lift weights. The quality is pretty good and they last for good.
Kelsey A.
Usaf Academy, CO
I really like being able to wear gloves to save my hands from getting beat up when working with different weights