Gold's Gym Anti-Burst Core Ball uploaded by Alejandra D.

BY GOLD'S GYM

Staci F.
Ada, OK
I love being able to workout at home while I’m watching tv! This ball is a great quality ball, extremely easy to blow up, and even better, easy to deflate and store when not being used. It helps me build those core muscles without having to do hardly any work.
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
I use this in Pilates lower body exercises. I have to say I really like it. It is easy to squeeze and it has been very durable. I find it very affordable for it being under $10 at Walmart! I’d recommend if you need one!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
The Gold Gym Auntie burst ball helps me to centralize my core I'm able to bend and stretch in ways that I can't normally do as I am a juicy thicky thick girl I love that it stores away easily on a Shelf and it's my favorite color I highly recommend you run to Walmart and snag yours up to it's worth it!!
Elisha B.
I bought this with hopes it'll help me loose some of my stomach. It's easy to blow up and really sturdy. It didn't come with instructions but it's obvious what to do. It came with several exercises you can do with it plus it's my favorite color
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
This exercise ball is perfect for core strengthening exercises. It's works great but I am always afraid that my cats will put a hole in it so I keep it stored away when not using it. It's cheap and works great. I would recommend this exercise ball to others.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
You can do SO much with this ball. The thing that I like about stability balls is that I feel like it really engages your core more while doing certain exercises rather than doing them without.
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
This was one of the most perfect work out balls i have had. It lasted me so long and i am getting a new one soon. It is great for a beginner or someone more advanced.
Jamie C.
Nichols , SC
It is perfect for me. I use it for crunches, as a chair, bounce the toddler on it, lean back on it to do arm exercises. It has never deflated one bit even with my 200 pound husband on it. Very good quality and I highly recommend it. I even had to get one for my nephew because he loves mine so much!!
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
I've used this ball for a long time and I've found it very durable and non slippery, I had two and lost one and was very sad, it's also affordable, i bought mine in Walmart
Candace J.
Connersville, IN
Works great and super durable! I used this when i was trying to go into labor haha but also to work my abs makes crunches and sit ups super easy!