BY GOLD'S GYM

Buy on Walmart
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I swear by these ankle weights! Golds Gym is a great brand and you can’t go wrong with the set. I wear these all the time just to get an extra workout in whether it be in my workout class or just doing chores around the house. They are extremely easy to put on and very durable. Definitely worth buying especially for the price.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I got the ankle/wrist ones and I’m in love. I’ll wear them while cleaning the house and on my legs for leg rises. You do have to stretch them for your ankles but they DO STRETCH. And they do fit.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
These are amazing! I got the 20lbs set. They are easy to use in the comfort of your own home! I wear them when I know i will do alot of leg movements like vacuum. These are affordable and there are lots of different effective exercises you can do. I saw results on my legs and glutes within a few months of daily use.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are such an awesome buy. I wear these when I do kickboxing for an extra push. Or when I'm working out at home and need some extra weight to maximize my workout. I bought these for $30 at Modell's so I actually think I got a steal. I would recommend to anyone who work out and just need a little bit more weight to add to body weight.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Just started using these. I love them. Sometimes I just walk around the house with them. I use them when I go bike riding and it really intensifies the workout. They are sturdy and don't fall off no matter how much you sweat.
Kimberly G.
I like this gold gyms ankle weights because there easy to put on and they don't slip off your ankles..there really do help when exercising..I totally recommend it..
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
Seriously I love these, I wear them at home to walk around in. I stay in a two story house so I really feel the burn when I'm hitting the stairs. I got them to help my legs ton up with I'm not working out and to add resistance to my workout! They adjust and I can adjust the amount of weight giggly recommend for those who can't hit the gym.
Leah b.
I really really like Gold's Gym ankle weights. I use them when I do squats, lunges, and even mountain climbers. I also like that you can adjust the amount of weight, so that you can gradually increase the weight when you get stronger. Definitely worth the buy!
Itzel C.
Alhambra, CA
Love these babies!
So easy to use!
Great to intensify any workout!
You can use them while running, hiking, stair climbing, abb workouts... pretty much anything you can think of💪
Beth D.
These are great to use when trying to tone your muscles. The only complaint I have is the sand inside the little bags leak sometimes and can create a mess.