Gold's Gym

by Gold's Gym

#6 in Gyms

How often do they have deals on their memberships?
What’s your fave thing to eat before or after gym?
Did someone went to the gym already ?💪🏻🏋🏻‍♀️ Gold's Gym
Start your review of Gold's Gym !
How would you rate this product?
Layla A.
Kennewick, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love that Gold Gym accepts my health insurance and allows my insurance to pay for my gym membership. I love that they are open 24 hours. I'm able to go there after my shift.
Latisha S.
[product:gold's-gym-] has everything you need, especially if you are a beginner. The managers/owners at the Gold's gym in my town are extremely knowledgeable and helped plan my routine according to my abilities.
Issys O.
Beaumont, TX
It’s an okay gym, but most locations are way too small and I no longer go because of it. The price is also way too high for what they offer and are not willing to be flexible when your job has to make you move. This is last resort.
Amanda B.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The local golds gym is extremely dirty with outdated equipment. The smith machine is not sturdy and the plates are all different types making it hard to even your weight amongst the bar. I prefer using planet fitness and modifying my general barbell routines just to have the benefit of a clean, organized, and updated club.
Jay G.
Definitely a good gym, but usually full. It's actually quite expensive, everything is kept nice and clean. Overall a very good gym, but you could always get your own equipment and save money.
Ana C.
Cibolo, TX
I'm not a gym fan, I love outdoors. I have a yr subscription because we got a really good deal thru my employer. I have friends paying the regular price subscription and I personally think it is way too expensive. A lot of time the machines are not working properly and the personel does not seem to care about it. They only take care of the people they are training, otherwise you are kinda invisible there. It has good things, like the child care, the indoor pool and that all the classes are included in the membership cost. I only go there when its too cold or too hot outside for a run, otherwise it does not appeal me to go.
Jessica S.
Falls Church
The gym are standardized, but the fitness instructors vary dramatically. If you find one with great instructors it will be a great experience
dez L.
Edmond, OK
I love the motivation I get from walking into Gold’s Gym. If I’m not “feeling it” that day, I know I can walk into the cardio cinema and let the time pass while watching a movie. After that I’m ALWAYS motivated to do a little extra with the weights. Saturday morning yoga classes are my favorite!
Debbie P.
Fullerton, CA
The Gold's gym that I belong to...go to I very clean. There are different fitness options for every body. From swimming to weight lifting, aerobics to cardio. Yoga, steam room, sauna. Take your pick. Use it all.
Katelyn V.
Alamo Heights, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Gold's. The classes are plentiful, the equipment clean, and the locker rooms clean! I need to go more often.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...