Golds Foam Roller  uploaded by Angela H.

BY GOLDS FOAM ROLLER

Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great for stretching my sore muscles out before and after exercise. I use this on my glutes, calves, and back and sides. Works for all of these areas and seems to also be great for taking out my knots.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I have this foam roller in red, and it isn't perfectly circular. It was gifted to me, and ever since I've had it it's been difficult to use because it appears squished (almost kind of egg shaped). As a result it doesn't roll evenly on the floor when I'm trying to release my muscle tension. Not sure if this was a one off defect, but I'm disappointed in its performance.
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
Doesn't seem like it would do much, but this foam roller has drastically changed my post-workout recovery. Relieving the tense areas on my glutes, quads, and calves after running and cycling with this foam roller has lessened DOMs for me.
Alana S.
Good foam roller. Not the best but gets the job done. Works through my muscle knots but the rollers with grooves work better for deep knots. Fairly affordable since they are long lasting.
Dana M.
My mom bought this along with a book of different stretches, one helps with headaches, and let me tell you it really works. Helps alleviate pain, very good for your entire body, especially posture. I recommend this to everyone, especially those who have scoliosis, chronic pain..it really works wonders. Here's the thing, you need to find the right pressure foam roller for you, as some are harder and some are softer
Judith A.
I absolutely love this roller! I was very sore after running an event and this product was the perfect remedy. After 2 days of being sore, I borrowed my brother in law's foam roller to massage my muscles. The next day, my body wasn't sore at all. I bought my own and my body feels a lot better than better. I recommend this product.
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this roller. It is small enough you can roll out any muscle and firm enough to really work out the knots. I also love how it came with an exercise guide, so you can use it for workouts as well as rolling.
Katelyn O.
ALLYN, WA
I was first introduced to foam rolling after I began to feel pain in my knee while running. I roll regularly as part of my stretching routine. It helps reduce my recovery time and work out muscle soreness. I swear by it! This model is high quality, dense foam. I've had it for over a year and it hasn't started to break down at all.
Leah B.
Austin, TX
I love this foam roller. It is great before and after a workout or even just when I notice a sore muscle or my shoulder pulling on my neck! I love to lay on it along my spine for that added stretch after a vigorous workout.
Lauren E.
Broken Arrow, OK
I'v had my foam roller for about a year now, and I couldn't have come this far without it. I use it almost everyday to improve my flexibility and increase my recovery time! I bought mine from Wal-mart for a great price. I would definitely recommend!