BY GOLDING FARMS

Mountain ridge 35-oz. Pure raw honey see more...

Buy on Walmart
Araceli D.
Araceli D.
Use it on my tea and for kids sweets at home. I cook and bake with it. The flavor is amazing. Always have to have this in stock
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Raw honey is the way to go. It has so many great uses outside of eating. It is amazing for your skin. Take a lemon, cut it in half and top with some raw honey. Swirl it around your face and rinse off. Voila! You will have soft and glowing skin.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
I love mountain ridge honey. Its all natural, one jar will last forever, and its fairly affordable. Ain't nothing like and homemade biscuit with butter and mountain ridge. #yum #countrygirl
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
Perfect honey.It's all natural which makes me feel good about eating it. Nice big jar, so it lasts and lasts.
Amoi  P.
Amoi P.
Bronx, NY
Pure honey is great honey. The best honey is the one with the comb inside it still. This one comes in a niced sized containerr
Katie S.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
I mostly use this for skincare.
PROS: Antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti inflammatory, softening, brightening. Comes in handy in the kitchen.

CONS: Sticky, doesn't smell great (to me anyway), not as effective as I expected.
Tralaina J.
Tralaina J.
I have purchased this honey multiple times and love the taste of it in my teas and on my toast. It is very easy to spread and spoon out if need be. I will continue to buy this Honey for my household.
Dawna C.
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
I loved this honey! It was delicious!! It had a great taste, perfect texture and was a big hit with my family. I will definitely buy it again!
Tim H.
Tim H.
Lebanon, OH
So where is this honey made?
Tiffany W.