Golding Farms GRADE A PURE HONEY

by Golding Farms

#15 in Honey

All natural fat free food

Love honey in tea
Does this honey taste good in tea?
Honey is honey right? With just a little tweaking? Why is it that most brands taste different even though they say pure honey or whatever? The cheaper brands are yuck!
Start your review of Golding Farms GRADE A PURE HONEY!
3 years agoTaylorsville , NC
This is the closest thing I've come to compared to real honey!! Most definitely would recommend. I can't give it 5 stars only because it isn't real honey haha! I always use this in any recipes I use that calls for honey.
3 years agoDenton, TX
I use honey in hot tea to sweeten it up a bit. I also use this honey when the kids have a sore throat to help them stop coughing. Works like a charm, and it isn't super sweet like some brands are. It also pours smoothly so you avoid that messy sticky cap you see with most honey bottles. I would buy this product again.
3 years agoEllsworth, ME
Just buy local honey. Or as local as you can get. Plastic is not fun to be scraping honey off, you can't heat the container if it's necessary. First time try, at a friends house. Raw, natural, local, organic wildflower honey with sustainable packaging will always get my vote. Save the bees
3 years ago
Honey is not only good with homemade butter biscuits, but its also good for your hair and skin. I use honey in some of my DIY regimens to even out and lightning my skin or hair. Be careful with applying to your hair and skin during summer time, due to the fact of possibly attracting bees. This product has multiple uses, & i love it!
3 years agoBryan, TX
I love putting honey in my hot tea. I drink a lot of hot tea and honey. Both just go together. I buy mine at Walmart. I'm a repeat user of honey. I just use a lot. I'm very satisfied with this honey!
3 years agoMiami, OK
This honey is ok. If your looking for a great honey I would try to find something local. It also helps with allergies you might have. This is good honey for what you are paying for and convenience. I'd grab this over others for sure
3 years agoBaltimore, MD
This is so sweet and pure it's great in ☕️. I put it in everything. I can't find it but I've used it a lot. I recommend this to everyone and try it in oats add cinnamon.
3 years agoSomerset, PA
I use honey in alot of things .i like using honey when i make ham.and i also use honey when the family gets sick with a cold so i can make tea and put honey in it (yummy)
2 years ago
Love love love this! I incorporate it with my vinegar diet to help the taste be a little more tolerable! I will definitely be buying this brand again in the future! Very satisfied with it and I would highly recommend it!
5 years agoLos Angeles, CA
When I was younger, I wanted this honey because of the packaging. As an adult, it's my go to for sweetening tea or drizzling over biscuits. Absolutely delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...