Goldfish® Xtreme  Mix Honey Mustard + Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Jessica P.

Goldfish® Xtreme Mix Honey Mustard + Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

An exciting mix of Goldfish® flavors in one bag.

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron,Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oils (Canola And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dextrose, Corn Maltodextrin, Yeast, Sugar, Lactose, Nonfat Milk, Brown Sugar, Onion Powder, Malted Barley Flour, Mustard (Distilled Vinegar, Mustard Seed,
Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Spice, Garlic Powder), Honey, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Spices (Celery), Dehydrated Onions, Malic Acid, Paprika And Turmeric For Color, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium
Inosinate. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• I have never seen these before. What stores sell them?2 Answers
  • Whhhaaaaatt??! Goldfish and pepperidge did a collaboratio...3 Answers
  • Where can I find these? I've never seen this kind before. 3 Answers
Goldfish® Xtreme Mix Honey Mustard + Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers
Karina C.
chicago
Amanda S.
I found these in the grocery store randomly and decided to give them a try. So glad I did! It’s like a trail mix so it’s different than your normal bag of goldfish and the honey mustard flavor was so good! Sometimes that flavor could be a little too overpowering but it was perfect. Proceed with caution! They’re very addictive.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this flavor of goldfish! I have always been a big fan of anything Honey Mustard and these are the perfect mid day snack when I am craving something savory. The mix of pretzel and crackers goes really well with the flavor. I have been wanting to try the party mix they advertise on the back where you add bagel chips yumm.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I’m not a huge mustard fan, but honey mustard on this snack is delicious! My one year old absolutely loves them too. It’s not exactly healthy but it’s not awful for you I’m sure. I just found these in my pantry and they expired about 8 months ago, still taste pretty good! 😂
Sarah F.
I just tried these for the first time about a month ago. I was extremely impressed! I loved the balance between the pretzels and the extreme cheddar flavor. Hands down my favorite goldfish so far.. and I live near the Pepperidge farm outlet so I know goldfish. Lol
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I purchased the honey mustard and pretzel goldfish on a whim to try something new. Wow are they good! The honey mustard pretzels have a really strong flavor so if you get a handful with no pretzels it can be a very overwhelming flavor but they're still really good!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
The crackers are very delicious, however, the honey mustard is not as strong as Snyder's pretzels. They are good, but frankly, I would be just as happy with cheese Goldfish crackers. I would still recommend to others.
Alexis S.
Pearl River, LA
Honey mustard flavor is an interesting and pleasurable flavor. Not a fan at all of any type of mustard but oddly these taste amazing. There’s a distinct hint of something I can’t quite grasp when eating these.
Kris N.
Columbus, OH
These are my favorite goldfish. I like that it is a combination. I love mustard flavor. And I like that it's paired with a pretzel. I don't think there's anything else out there that could compare to these.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
These are my favorite Goldfish ever!! They have the cheese Gold Fish and pretzel Gold Fish. They are evenly mixed so you taste both. Just the right amount of blend☺
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Where can I find these? I've never seen this kind before.
Janai J.
Whhhaaaaatt??! Goldfish and pepperidge did a collaboration? Lol I'm looking for answers, are these things good or what?
Jami P.
I have never seen these before. What stores sell them?