BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Join the online hunt around the world!
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Goldfish??????????????????.
Baked snack crackers.
World treasures??????????????????.
Finn??????????????????.
New!
World shapes.
More shapes inside.
Cheddar baked with real cheese.
Natural.
No preservatives.

Buy on Walmart
  • "They're a great snack especially when we go out or are in a hurry." in 1 review
  • "Goldfish have been one of my favorite snacks since I was in elementary school!" in 1 review
Kali M.
Fort Worth
Yum! Easy grab and snack! I’ve grown up eating theses in my lunches! I love adding them to my Mac n cheese for an extra crunch! Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband bought a huge box of the baked goldfish from Sam's Wholesale. I'm not a fan, but the kids like them with homemade soup or chili. They are baked and in a single size serving bag. We got the cheddar flavor. And again, another company putting their stuff out their as nutricious. One pouch is 200 calories, 360mg sodium, 28g carbs and 7g fat. Okay we are killing our kids. Yes, hubby and I are fixing to have a talk. #goldfish
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
We loved cheddar, in fact, bzz-agent sent us some for free in exchange for a review and my daughter loved them.  My daughter loves these to take with us in car rides they are affordable and the kids love sharing these but I get them their own bags they have so many different choices to pick from and I can find them at the dollar stores or Wallmart.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
My absolute favorite snack!! These taste so so good and are great for snacking or to go along with a sandwich! They are just a classic go to snack that I could eat over and over again and never get tired of them! I love Goldfish! And this flavor can't be beat!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
The kids love goldfish cheddar snack crackers. When we buy them we have to hide the bag otherwise they eat the whole thing. I love that you can either take the bag with you on trips or just put some in a bag for their lunches. Its not really a messy snack and is easy to clean up. I love that it is a snack that can easily be packed into lunch boxes and is easy for the to carry.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Longtime frequent buyer and enthusiast. Goldfish are reasonably priced and transparent with ingredients.
However - the goldfish shape is sacred and should not be messed with. Too many edges alter the taste of the cracker. On the flip side, now that we have flavor blasted goldfish, the just-plain-flavored ones taste pretty blah.
Callisa Z.
This is every kids crack lol. It's oldie but a goodie. A healthy snack choice I can't be did I by any kid (unless you have food allergies). Great for long road trip. I highly recommend for anybody and everyone.
Lea A.
Brooklyn, NY
Goldfish crackers are one of my 2 year olds favorite snack. I leave the bag out where she can reach it and she goes back to it all day. They are the perfect size for her little fingers. And I don't mind her snacking on them because they are way better than some other "snack" foods out there
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
These are awesome. My kids eat them all the time. They have so many different flavors. They are baked with real cheddar cheese. The flavors are from ingredients which is better than dyes. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try them.
Cheyenne M.
Jersey Shore, PA
Great little snack! They are baked which is definitely a healthier choice. My kids love them an so do I. Everytime we go to the store the make their way into our cart. Definitely recommend these little fishes!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you read the nutrition facts?