BY GOLDFISH

Goldfish® crackers are a tasty and wholesome way to make snack time a blast. Discover the excitement. Goldfish crackers are baked and have: No artificial colours, no preservatives, 0 trans fat, low saturated fat, whole grains (Goldfish made with whole grain crackers only) and real cheese (cheddar flavoured products only).

Rebecca S.
Bracebridge , NM
Purchased at: Target
We love the convenience of the snack pack, it's perfect for on the go or to throw into lunches on a busy morning. The girls love the flavour and are always happy to enjoy a Goldfish snack!
Michal S.
Winnipeg , AK
For taste and convenience these are really great, but not as tasty as the original ones as I find them to lack in flavour in comparison for some reason. I also want to note that despite these being ‘whole grain’ they still have a ton of unnatural and unhealthy ingredients in them if you read the label.

That being said, I still buy them sometimes as a treat because my kids LOVE them. I actually love them too but the last time I ate them I got a migraine so I’ve kinda stopped eating them myself.. which admittedly makes me very sad lol

Bottom line is that Kids and adults alike generally love these cheesy little fishies, and despite not being the best choice in snack food most of us continue to buy them cause they’re kinda hard to stay away from! Goldfish Whole Grain Snack Pack
Liny D.
Brantford, ON
When I got this voxbox I intended to give it to my children, but when I noticed that one of the packages was whole wheat I ended up eating at myself. I was very pleased to see a whole wheat healthy alternative to the regular cheddar Goldfish crackers that I was used to and ended up buying a couple for my kids afterwards. They loved it as well, and then when I went and posted it on my Instagram my teammate on my record label had to buy some cuz he is obsessed with cheese!!! He enjoyed it as well. Goldfish are known to be salty but this size of this package made me feel like I was not overdoing it.
Lesley d.
Edmonton, AB
As I was fortunate to receive a free sample of Goldfish Cheddar crackers for my honest review. I got two packages, one was made with Whole Grains and the other wasn’t. I found the differences to be minimal, the whole grain ones seemed puffier in size, the regular ones were flatter and I felt a little saltier than the whole grain ones. All in all I don’t think my kids would know the difference. I would definitely buy either again for a lunchtime treat. Goldfish Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made With Whole Grain
Amy •.
Vancouver, BC
These are the perfect size for a school snack. Goldfish has always been a tasty cheddar cracker and the kids love them whether for school or for snacking at home. I appreciate that they're made with no aritificial flavour and additives. The smiley faces on the crackers are just a bonus! The kids also like the whole grain ones more than the regular cheddar. Thanks you Influensters for sending these goldfish snacks complimentary for review even though we've always bought them anyway!
Michelle P.
Toronto, ON
This is a review from my 10 year old girl that loves Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Cheddar Snack Crackers she loves this snacks specially in school recess or after school... she said that the Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Made With Whole Graintaste the same as the cheddar one and she don’t mind either one ..... as a mom i like the idea of having the same flavour in the snacks but the difference is that one is more healthy then the other one ... 🤗 love you @goldfishCanada 🇨🇦 for thinking I’m our kids health
Hayley W.
Edmonton , AB
We were #GiftedbyGoldfish thanks to Influenster for the complimentary sample in exchange for my honest review. My toddler enjoys snacking on these goldfish crackers and I like that they’re baked with real cheese and have no trans fats. Made without artificial colours or flavours. She likes to play with her @GoldfishCanada crackers and they’re perfect to take for snacks #SmileWithGoldfish
Rachel P.
We always have a stock pile of Goldfish in all varieties and flavours! Both of my girls love the taste of Goldfish crackers and add it to the grocery list every week.
The snack pack sizes are perfect for lunches and on-the-go trips. I even keep a stash in the car!
Goldfish come in so many flavours that it always keeps the tastebuds tingling! When we recently received a box of free Goldfish from Influenster to try out for testing purposes, we were beyond excited! I can’t wait to see what flavour they come out with next!
WinterTropical H.
Lincoln , CA
👍🏽The Good about Goldfish Cheddar made with Whole Grain: is made of 20 grams of whole grain for package. Also No artificial colours, no preservatives, 0 trans fat, low saturated fat, whole grains ( made with whole grain crackers only).
👎🏽 the bad about Goldfish Cheddar made with Whole Grain: the taste is like cardboard with cheese flavour.
Rated:
Goldfish Cheddar made with Whole Grain⭐️ #smilewithgoldfish #giftedbygoldfish #complimentary for testing purposes @GoldfishCanada @influensterca
Adrienne M.
GUELPH, ON
These are fantastic! They taste amazing, and they have the same great cheddar taste as the original crackers- but they are even better because they are made with whole grain! They also taste less salty, which is a bonus. I would definitely buy these the next time I am at the grocery store 😁
I received a complimentary package to test out and review.