Goldfish Whole Grain Snack Pack

by Goldfish

Goldfish® crackers are a tasty and wholesome way to make snack time a blast. Discover the excitement. Goldfish crackers are baked and have: No artificial colours, no preservatives, 0 trans fat, low saturated fat, whole grains (Goldfish made with whole grain crackers only) and real cheese (cheddar flavoured products only).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goldfish Whole Grain Snack Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Can't get enough of these. Sometimes I'll grind these babies up and snort a line of Goldfish just to get that cheesy adrenaline rush. It's been a year and my body now completely shuts down without Goldfish. If I even THINK of eating a vegetable, the baked dairy god holds me down and doesn't release me 'til I shove fistfuls of Goldfish into my face. If you're looking for an experience like this, I fully recommend.
These are a good option for those looking for a healthier alternative to normal goldfish. The difference in taste between the whole grain and normal cheddar varieties is very slight. This product would be a good choice for schools or organizations who must adhere to nutritional guidelines or for parents looking to make healthier choices for their children
Blacksburg, VA
These are a staple for me while I'm a student. Super easy for a grab-and-go snack or an easy side for lunch. The whole grains are great for satiety and fiber. The make me feel a little better about having goldfish at my age. I would recommend these for adults and for your kiddos to sneak in a few extra nutrients than your average goldfish.
 thought these were the flavor-blasted version (entirely MY fault). These were the regular ones. They were fresh but I love the flavor-blasted variety and have never liked the "regular" ones. So they are fresh, taste as they should and decently priced. So if you like the regular version you should appreciate the good price and freshness
Endicott
I bought this a few months ago when I was out shopping and needed something to tie me over until I got home. I was surprised how great they taste and had the same taste as the regular goldfish crackers. The only thing I found sad about this product is that it still contains quite a bit of salt. Overall they were amazing.
Athens, OH
The flavor of the whole grain goldfish I think is great! I honestly prefer them. This is a super affordable snack that’s great for kids. For myself, I wish they came in a slightly larger package since I always find myself craving more! I usually will get a big pack and put them in a Ziploc to take around with me.
Paducah , KY
My family is crazy for these tiny fish! I have to buy them every time I go grocery shopping! I am a nutritionist by trade so having a whole grain option makes me feel better about purchasing a snack food. My kids can or tell the difference! Which is a win for me and they get the crunchy snack they are craving.
Cincinnati, OH
Maybe it's the inner child in me, but these snacks make it so easy to find a little joy in a busy day. The packaging of single servings definitely isn't eco friendly at all, but it is convenient for grabbing on my way out the door. The whole grains in this option dont significantly impact the flavor either
My son absolutely loves these! Goldfish Whole Grain Snack Pack I would always recommend. With whole grains and the snack pack size they make it to easy for busy moms and kids snacking on the go. Great quality and portion size for a healthy life style. Very affordable and tasty.
Oviedo, FL
I can’t tell the difference between these whole grain ones and the non-whole grained ones. I choose these to be somewhat more of a conscious effort to eat healthy but I doubt these are healthy to begin with. Regardless, I love these for on the go days when I’m visiting the theme parks.